For sale here is my 1992 Ford Taurus SHO.

I kind of would like this car gone soon. First $3000 takes it home. I need some money so i can buy a 914!

I am the third owner, I've owned the car since this past summer. The previous owner has owned it since 1994, and it was only driven in the summer while they owned it. I stored it inside this winter, so it still hasn't seen michigan winter roads. This is a rather clean car, and it runs and drives nice. It is very comfortable to sit in, and also to drive.

It has the 24v DOHC YAMAHA 3.0 liter V6. about 122,000 miles on the car.

5 speed manual transmission,

Grey Leather, power everything, moonroof, fully loaded.

There is just one area on the car that is just starting to rust a little tiny bit. In the right rear wheelwell, it's just starting to bubble a little bit. You could probably catch it soon before it gets too bad. the whole rest of the car is rust free and completely solid. The car spent this winter in our pole barn, so it still has never had a taste of salt in 15 years! I didn't want to break the good cycle the previous owners had going here, and I had a car to drive in the winter, so I parked it.

I would like to sell it very soon, because I want to buy a 914!

First $3000 will take it home

You can call me at (616) 893-9132 and if I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back, my name is Jon.

OR

You can email me at jonvo4591@gmail.com . If i don't reply just call me because I always have my phone on me. If I don't answer, leave a message and i will call you back.

OR

you could PM me

Thanks for looking!

Jon

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image