Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Roller - NO RUST :-)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rdr
I am currently restoring a 74-914. Have all the parts but the body is right on the edge of too much rust. headbang.gif I am looking for a 73-75 that does not have an engine or interior, just a good RUST FREE lol-2.gif or minor surface rust body. Preferably in Md, PA, DE, NJ, VA, WVA area as I will drive to get it with a trailer. Anyone have anything?

Thanks!

Rick rolleyes.gif
number6
QUOTE(rdr @ Apr 4 2009, 04:29 PM) *

I am currently restoring a 74-914. Have all the parts but the body is right on the edge of too much rust. headbang.gif I am looking for a 73-75 that does not have an engine or interior, just a good RUST FREE lol-2.gif or minor surface rust body. Preferably in Md, PA, DE, NJ, VA, WVA area as I will drive to get it with a trailer. Anyone have anything?

Thanks!

Rick rolleyes.gif

Rick, if you don't find what you want locally, I *may* have a sweet roller for you. I won't know for a few weeks, as I'm going to try to sell my car intact first...but if no taker, she'll get parted out. If so, I'll keep the 3.2 (don't worry, the /4 motor mount points are intact) and Carrera frontend for my /6, but everything else will be up for grabs, so you can pick and choose whatever you want, as much or as little as you want. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

-duc
rdr
QUOTE(number6 @ Apr 5 2009, 12:39 AM) *

Thanks!

Rick rolleyes.gif

Rick, if you don't find what you want locally, I *may* have a sweet roller for you. I won't know for a few weeks, as I'm going to try to sell my car intact first...but if no taker, she'll get parted out. If so, I'll keep the 3.2 (don't worry, the /4 motor mount points are intact) and Carrera frontend for my /6, but everything else will be up for grabs, so you can pick and choose whatever you want, as much or as little as you want. Just thought I'd throw it out there...

-duc

Hi,

THere is no way that this car won't sell! It looks great! But, in the million-to-one odds that it doesn't, give me first crack at the body! That's all I need. I have everything else.

Take care,

Rick

number6
QUOTE(rdr @ Apr 5 2009, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(number6 @ Apr 5 2009, 12:39 AM) *

Thanks!

Rick rolleyes.gif

-duc

Hi,

THere is no way that this car won't sell! It looks great! But, in the million-to-one odds that it doesn't, give me first crack at the body! That's all I need. I have everything else.

Take care,

Rick

Rick, I just shot you a PM smile.gif

-duc
i love porsche
ive got a roller that has its rust pretymuch taken care of....BUT it needs a TON of body work...ill be posting its classified ad up in a bit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.