Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Electrical Questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
While waiting for my injectors to come back I got under the dash to clean up some wiring and discovered this chingaladera with all it's wires cut. Is this a logic circuit for seat belt system? Tell me what you know about it.
Click to view attachment

Also, where can I get info to identify which relays these are. Like the nice layout print of the power relay board in the Hell Hole.
Click to view attachment

Which relay is this one? Far right hand side w/ the cut wires.
Click to view attachment
jt914-6
The seat belt interlock is under the passenger's seat. Not sure about your mystery box and relay with wire cut. Try to find a electrical diagram of your specific year, a color one would be nice.
ejm
The relays on the fuse box are best identified by wire color. The one with cut wires is the fog lamp relay. Color diagrams can be found on Pelican. The box with the cut wires is not factory and needs to be float tested.
jt914-6
After further investigation, ejm is right. The relay with the cut wire is the fog light relay.
r_towle
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Apr 5 2009, 08:14 AM) *

After further investigation, ejm is right. The relay with the cut wire is the fog light relay.

Of course he is right.
He has been working on these for a few years longer thanmost.

Rich
76-914
Thx for the input guys. I started at the license plate light and have been reconnecting cut and abandoned wires. With good advice, learning experiences and some good ol' luck I have made it to the dash area. I could not locate this mystery part on the flow charts or schematic. I'll add this pic to my Gremlins Photo Album.
jt914-6
I've been working on them longer than a lot owners have been alive....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.