Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weltmeister Bushings - Help~! (what goes where?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TravisNeff
I have got some Welt bushings and at first glance they looked the same and I didn't think much until I saw part numbers.

MO2557
MO2558

Which ones are for the front of the front A-arms, and which is for the rear of the front A-arms? Also I did this order over the phone and I asked for street bushings, can anyone confirm by my part numbers above??
Aaron Cox
i just had this exact problem! you order from PP? (they just put four in a sack)

anyway. one set is slightly larger outside diameter (.00X difference IIRC) i measured the housings, and one is .00X bigger than the other.

i believe xxxx7's were on the front. ill check for you tommorow
Ira Ramin
I’m not sure about their numbering , but the front housings are about .020” larger than the rears.

Ira
Aaron Cox
i concur with Ira.
Brad Roberts
Ira.. I need a sway bar for a customers car and I might want one for stock.

B
Ira Ramin
Got them in stock and can ship out in the morning if you want, although you guys are making a serious dent in my front swaybar supply. No complaints, just working hard to keep up these days. Thanks guys!! PM me with the details of what you need. U-brackets, nut plates, quantity, shipping address?

Thanks,
Ira
Mueller
correctplacementforplasticbushings: smile.gif
fiid
QUOTE(Mueller @ Feb 26 2004, 10:34 PM)
correctplacementforplasticbushings: smile.gif

agree.gif

What mueller said. Bushings suck. I have a set for sale if anyone wants them. Wait - busings rock man.....

not
TravisNeff
BUMP... Didn't know Muellers industrial dildo needed bushings already.. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.