Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHat the heck, muct be a black cloud
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
1st I apologize for the strong language !!!!!

The last few yrs. my back has kept me from attending a lot of get to geathers.

4 east coast cookouts, Hershey 1, one time at Hershey all i could do was stand in the

peoples choise area and talk to people,wasn,t able to meet Doc. and the guys at

Duke's,I spent that night flat on my back in bed.

In the last yr. I have 2 opperations compleated, and was going to have 2

cortizone shots this week. SO I could go to Hershey. Well yesterday morning i

started to cough , and in the process i fractured a other vertabra. Which judgeing

on past expenence ,i will have to have another opperation !!!!

I fully intended that this would be for the last time, as i must sell my 914 early

this yr. As beening on pention isn't all that great and we really need the money,

I just don't seem to be able to catch a break! headbang.gif Right?

Anyway thanks for listening to the ramblings of a pissed off 70 yr. old.

If a all possible i will try to make it, pray.gif but not holding my breath.

Thanks Dave
So.Cal.914
I am sorry to hear your back is messed up again.
VaccaRabite
Dude that SUCKS.

Wish you the best. Hopefully, no surgery will be needd this time around.

Zach
PanelBilly
Well if its any help, your tale has inpried me. I was feeling old at 53.

I guess I better quite with the excusses and get some work done.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

PANELBILLY : I'LL TRADE YOU ANYTIME !!!!!!!! Dave
1bad914
Dave,
That sux!!! I have degenerative disc disease, I have been lucky and have been able to avoid surgery, but I definately can feel your pain!!! sad.gif
Dr Evil
I just cleaned up the garage a bit, come on down and I'll epoxy that sucker for ya. I only have crude anesthetic (alcohol), though smile.gif

If I can help with the car sale, let me know. Maybe we can relay it down here for the swap and help you sell it? It should not be that hard to do.
rick 918-S
Sorry to hear bud. sad.gif I can relate. I have a Harrington rod about a foot long in my back and a fusion mid way down. Take care of it the best you can.
Elliot Cannon
High School football wrecked my back along with 5 years as a warehouseman. I do exercises that pretty much keep the pain away so I have been really lucky. I know about back pain and I'm very sorry you've had so much trouble. Good luck. Also, I've always meant to ask if a full size pic of your avatar is available anywhere? laugh.gif

Cheers, Elliot
sww914
Nothing but sympathy here, My family's middle name is health problems. Living with constant pain is soooo bad. I could write a book on what it's taken to get my wife walking again, I probably should. I probably would if I wasn't so lazy.
TJB/914
Dave.

I am so sorry to hear about your back issue. Please call me anytime I can be of help. You have been a long time 914 friend & I wish you the best in health.

Tom
JoeSharp
Damn Dave, I heat to hear things like this. Hope Mikie can help you out with the car. Back probablems SUCK... I just took my meds and will be feeling better in a moment or two. At least I can still go there.
plas76targa
Dave - that just bites. Sorry to hear you back just won't leave you alone! one of these days we're just going to have to drive out to Ohio and visit! Note - i believe I still have a shirt for you from the ECC last fall - we'll mail that to you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.