Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Koni Sport Struts, Shocks, Raised Spindle Strut Housings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevekh44
I am selling the following parts from my 914 autocross car. I am taking the car to the next level of preparation and will not be using these parts.

Front Struts - Koni #8641-1107

Rear Shocks - Koni #8241-1050 (Could probably stand to be repainted before installing.)

These shocks and struts are in very nice condition. They are gas charged and are externally adjustable.

I am also selling a very nice set of strut housings that have been modified by Tangerine Racing Products. The spindles have been raised 22 mm.

I have all of these parts currently listed on Ebay if you would like to see a picture. Or just let me know and I can email them to you.

I will sell everything to a forum member for $500 plus shipping or trade for a set of monoball camber plates that can be used with a 5/8" mounting diameter. Stock mounting uses an 18mm (.708") mount.

Thanks
pktzygt
Very Interested,
I'll send you a PM.
Nor.Cal.914
How much for just the strut housings alone? Would you be willing to separate? Are they 3 or 3.5 inch spacing for the calipers? Please let me know. Thanks!
-Chris
koozy
Hey Steve,

I'm interested in the struts too, if Chris passes and you would sell them alone.
stevekh44
I would like to get $175 for the housings, $175 for the front struts and $150 for the rear shocks.

I am willing to sell the strut housings separately. I really would like to sell the Koni's together.

Thanks,
Steve
Nor.Cal.914
I'll pass on the strut housings. Thanks thumb3d.gif
-Chris
charliew
Do the koni strut housings only use koni struts? Or will bilsteins fit in them? Has anyone siad they would take it all. I am interested if this is 3 inch caliper and 911 spindles.

I found the ebay add, says 914 spindles.
stevekh44
Sorry, they are 914 spindles.

QUOTE(charliew @ Apr 9 2009, 09:04 AM) *

Do the koni strut housings only use koni struts? Or will bilsteins fit in them? Has anyone siad they would take it all. I am interested if this is 3 inch caliper and 911 spindles.

I found the ebay add, says 914 spindles.

rnellums
Are the koni front struts still available?
stevekh44
Sorry they are sold.

QUOTE(rnellums @ Feb 3 2010, 09:39 AM) *

Are the koni front struts still available?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.