Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: A Shout Out to a Couple Cool 914'ers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
So I managed to find a rear hatch in the same color as my mangled rear hatch on my 4Runner in Phoenix AZ. Great price, but the problem is it would cost a fortune to ship and the seller was unwilling to package. I put a shout out to 914World'ers who might be traveling back from the Route66 or just randomly traveling this direction and I got two shouts back.

First up is Joe Sharp who was traveling back from the Route66 with Neverland. Joe offered to take the hatch on board Neverland and transport to LA LA Land... Almost at the same time as Joe's offer comes Derek (Boulderboy) Seymour from San Luis Obispo. Derek was going out to Phoenix to work on his racing license and see his M&D Team. Well, since Derek is 200 miles less in the round trip to go down and pick it up I took him up on his offer.

Derek turned down gas money I offered but I brought him a Cat Bypass I have had since I bought my '75... His 914 is in the usual 914 position... up on 4 jackstands dry.gif but he was about to fire it up when I pulled in...

Anyway - A big public thanks to Joe and Derek. You guys are the best! aktion035.gif
Sleepin
Very cool!!!! So should they form AAHA? Anti-Ass Hats Association? blink.gif ...they really couldn't do that because they are helping asshats. NAHA? Non-Ass Hats Assocciation maybe?
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif

Umm... only someone who is not an asshat can say someone isn't an asshat you asshat poke.gif

I would think with you having a doctorate you would know these things biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 5 2009, 09:24 PM) *

aktion035.gif

Umm... only someone who is not an asshat can say someone isn't an asshat you asshat poke.gif

I would think with you having a doctorate you would know these things biggrin.gif

I'm confused. WTF.gif did you just say??? Hey! Can you help me with this question on this test?
dlo914
IONO what both you said....but i vote YES!
jcambo7
QUOTE(dlo914 @ Apr 6 2009, 02:40 AM) *

IONO what both you said....but i vote YES!

agree.gif beerchug.gif I vote yes also.
JoeSharp
Not sure I like being disqualfied but thanks Rob.
markb
Ummm, Rob? You were in San Luis & didn't let us know? You both (I've never met boulderboy) could have stopped in at GPR & said wavey.gif or finger.gif or something.

asshat

av-943.gif
championgt1
The answer to the question is that you must stay behind the bike.
Solo914
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Apr 6 2009, 11:09 AM) *

The answer to the question is that you must stay behind the bike.

What bike? I didn't see a bike... biggrin.gif

Kyle
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 6 2009, 08:40 AM) *

Not sure I like being disqualfied but thanks Rob.

If you aren't sure you like being disqualified that qualifies you automatically. ASSHAT! lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(markb @ Apr 6 2009, 09:52 AM) *

Ummm, Rob? You were in San Luis & didn't let us know? You both (I've never met boulderboy) could have stopped in at GPR & said wavey.gif or finger.gif or something.

asshat

av-943.gif

Geez Mark,
I didn't even think of that. We were pretty burned though... Yopu had an appointment that came up last minute for 2pm so we didn't leave until 3pm and got there just about dark. We then turned around and headed right back. Yopu is so tickled by that new lift gate for the 4Runner she keeps going out and looking at the back of the truck!
markb
A woman who stares at car parts? You got a keeper, my friend!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.