Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: <SOLD> 914/six headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KG1500S
<SOLD>

As part of my ongoing six conversion project, I have an extra exhaust system for sale, available at $US 200 OBO plus freight at buyer's expense. Located Calgary, Canada.

1) Nice set of headers from a 914 six conversion. 1.75", heat wrapped. I'm going with 1.5" units on my conversion, so these have got to go.
Click to view attachment

<SOLD> 2) Nice set of heat exchangers from a 1975 2.0L. Complete with air plumbing from H/E to fan housing.
Click to view attachment

Thanks for looking!
KG1500S
Heat exchangers have been sold. 914/6 headers still available, have edited my original post to reflect that the h/e's are gone.
pete-stevers
you might want to unwrap those headers......before you sell them
KG1500S
Likely sound advice... I'll try and find a chance in the next couple days to take the wrapping off, and will post some pics. Stay tuned.
KG1500S
QUOTE(KG1500S @ Apr 12 2009, 07:50 PM) *

Likely sound advice... I'll try and find a chance in the next couple days to take the wrapping off, and will post some pics. Stay tuned.

Attached some pics with the wrapping off, and a (very) quick cleanup. As you can see in the pictures, some surface rust, and a small dent in the bottom of one tube.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.