Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got internet in my shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Thanks to Steve, Quadracerx, I have a way on getting on line at the shop now. This means I can either look up information that I need for my car or just shoot the shit and waste time that I should be using to get things done.

VaccaRabite
My wireless JUST gets into my garage if I keep the garage door open. Its great for working in the summer, if just to have Pandora while I work!

Zach
quadracerx
Dude...

Your more than welcome....I know it will help us when we start the re-assembly of your AWESOME car....MAN Im still thinking how coool....that Line-X looks.... smilie_pokal.gif

Let me know when you want to work on stuff....

Quad
Wes V
Add a refregerator and bathroom and you will never be seen again.

Wes
computers4kids
Add a $100 Roku box and you can stream HD netflix movies to your garage as well! Now your're styling.... biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
Don't do the things people here are suggesting!

If you make the garage too comfy, you will never get any work.

Just think. You go out to replace a ball joint. You know it is a hateful, knuckle skinning job. Why not have a beer. Hell, put in a movie to get you in the mood. Suddenly, three hours have gone by, the wife wants you to get to your chores, your drunk and the ball joint still needs replacing!

Its a slippery slope, man. Slippery.

Zach
charliew
There's nothing better than a 2pm nap on a creeper under the car.
Lavanaut
Internet in the garage is a must have. I love having my laptop sitting shotgun while I'm installing gauges or something like that. Super helpful.

And WhoTF wants to watch movies in their garage?!? lol
computers4kids
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 10 2009, 11:30 AM) *

Internet in the garage is a must have. I love having my laptop sitting shotgun while I'm installing gauges or something like that. Super helpful.

And WhoTF wants to watch movies in their garage?!? lol

When you're scraping tar off the floor pans or removing 35 years of grease from a gearbox, you need a flick to distract you. happy11.gif
Those thankless jobs are always a bit more tolerable with entertainment. popcorn[1].gif
ssstikircr
QUOTE(Wes V @ Apr 5 2009, 04:51 PM) *

Add a refregerator and bathroom and you will never be seen again.

Wes

agree.gif Don't forget the microwave to heat up them snacks... n while you are at it might as well add a recliner...LOL beer.gif
slackin' at work
mmmm. beer fridge. my downfall to productivity. beer3.gif
PanelBilly
A lady friend came by the other day and said if I had a couch to sleep on there, it could be my home. She was wrong of course, I'd need a shower and a big TV too.
kconway
KEGERATOR beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.