Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Large lot of 914 parts best offer takes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
honlude
Large lot of 914 parts , heater parts , glass , fuel tank, 2 steel wheel , front and rear suspension , lighting parts , misc interior , sheet metal , etc.. , some items i have not in pictures , old doors , engine cover , seat cores
located in york pa , pick up only, to much to ship
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
jcambo7
Pics r not loading....
type47
I see lots of things in the pix I need and it's sooooo close mad.gif
honlude
Let me know what all u need
type47
QUOTE(honlude @ Apr 6 2009, 06:30 AM) *

Let me know what all u need

really need:
accel pedal (good condition?)
wiper arms
2 wheels
brake reservoir hold down bracket

don't see, really need:
gas tank mounting cushions

other nice to have:
carpet pieces
fresh air controls
pedal board (if very good cond)
stuff in cardboard box biggrin.gif
relay board and cover
what's the stuff in the center tray?
ConeDodger
If I were you, I would start deciding how much you want for each item. It will not be long before an admin shuts you down for the rule violation. No best offer or auction in the classifieds. You must state a price.

You will find the rules up above the Classified threads.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 7 2009, 10:49 AM) *

If I were you, I would start deciding how much you want for each item. It will not be long before an admin shuts you down for the rule violation. No best offer or auction in the classifieds. You must state a price.

How much for the 2 pieces of carpet. I really only want the driver side but will take both if that is how you want to sell it.
honlude
35.00 plus shipping for carpet , anyone interested 200.00 takes everything I have , can't ship though , email in interested
thanks craig

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 7 2009, 06:01 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 7 2009, 10:49 AM) *

How much for the 2 pieces of carpet. I really only want the driver side but will take both if that is how you want to sell it.

dkos
do you have a windshield?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.