Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excellent 914 shell in UK, with parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
autohausdolby
I've come to realise that I'm not getting anywhere with my 914 and am considering parting with it. It's an interesting car that has a lot of history. I bought a good California 914/4, and a completely rotten Swiss 914/6 and combined the best bits of both. The car is in the first stages of race prep so has steel flares, a bolt in top, a proper Hella pit signal lamp, a partially installed safety devices roll cage, /6 engine mounts, the six dash board, etc. It comes with various bits bought or salvaged from the /6 including steering column, oil tank, etc. but still needs running gear to complete. It has had a full factory steel strengthening kit installed. It comes with a full set of good /4 running gear and parts but no engine.

The shell has been dip cleaned and dip primed and will want some (VERY minor) corrosion rectification before being ready for paint. Compared to 99.9% of teeners it is excellent. The hell hole is original and has never seen a welding torch.

The car comes with a dolly to support and level the shell on castors.

A serious bargain at £1500, the car is in Sheffield. My phone number is 07969796505.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Rav914
Wow. That sure looks great. Are shipping costs to the US for a shell expensive?
autohausdolby
I don't know to be honest - I imagine they are about the same as a car, but you'd need a professional that could do door to door - we're about as far from an ocean as it's possible to be in the UK smile.gif
carr914
That's a shame you are giving up, as it looks like alot of the hard work is out of the way. Obviously if we were on the same side of the Pond, I would snap it up as I'm sure others would as well.

I think you should put it on the DDK site. There seem to be some 914 fanatics there in the UK & Wales that I would think would have an interest.

Cheers,
T.C.
hcdmueller
This is a seriously good deal. If I was in Germany right now I would take this off your hands. As it is I will be gone for the next six months so I can't do much for you. It wouldn't be the first time I bought a car from Sheffield. Good luck with the sale.
autohausdolby
Sold! At 7.30 am on Monday morning smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.