Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's all complain about the weather.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
I figured that I'd complain about the weather, too.

This pic was taken outside my window by my desk. now if my car would just magically put itself together so I could drive it...

-Jim
Slick914
It was nice enough yesterday that I took the 914 out for the first time!

IPB Image

I had to put the top on for the ride home though. dry.gif

jcambo7
Too freaking windy and cold cuz of the wind to even try to work on my car cuz it's outside. headbang.gif I was planning on finishing up connecting all my fuel lines back up to the pump. sad.gif I am sick of Oklahoma waether.
southernmost914
Summer is here and the sun is intence so I had to drive with top and A/C on. Car was too queit and just did not feel right. It's true I live in bizzaro world. wacko.gif Time to make a list of my summer time 914 projects. bye1.gif

Steve
MBowman325
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 5 2009, 03:52 PM) *

Too freaking windy and cold cuz of the wind to even try to work on my car cuz it's outside. headbang.gif ... sad.gif I am sick of Oklahoma waether.

Agreed. Much windier than back home in Texas (my neck of the woods anyways). And what the hell is salt doing on the roads when it snows???

It's been kinda windy here, and forecast shows that it's to keep up. more or less over the next ten days. smile.gif Thankfully I work in the garage.

JCambo, I watch your planes do touch-n-go's from my back porch. smile.gif Let me know if you need any help or a place to work. Garage to be full here soon, but for the moment, I can clear a bay - bay.5.
6freak
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 5 2009, 03:33 PM) *

I figured that I'd complain about the weather, too.

This pic was taken outside my window by my desk. now if my car would just magically put itself together so I could drive it...

-Jim

Im surprized i dont see any sheep out there poke.gif ...LMAO POST #1
iamchappy
Was snowing here up till today.
MDG
snowed here today too WTF.gif I was driving with the roof off all last week right up to yesterday.
ericread
It was a bit over 80 degrees and clear over the weekend. Great for taking some short trips down PCH (Highway 1) here in sunny SoCal. I was traveling west on Jamboree Road in Irvine on Saturday - following a red Ferrari, a couple of new model P-cars to my right and a pretty little Audi on my left (license plate "The R8"). On my way back home I found myself in the middle of an english car club rally, completely surrounded by old MG's.

79 today, so I'll be driving my 914 from work with the top off this afternoon.

Supposed to rain for the next couple of days (Tuesday and Wednesday) so it's back to winter for us for a few days.

smile.gif
helios
Damn weather....I had to drive to Oak Harbor with the targa off yesterday. I don't know how much of this I can handle for the month of April. driving.gif
turboman808
No complaints here. I took the convettible up to Bear mountain NY. Seems every other person with a convertible did the same. At one point I could see 2 Z3s, 1 Z4, and 2 miatas at once.

but today it's dark as can be. I was thinking I woke up at 5 am or something.
benalishhero
I got out this weekend. Turned out quite nice.

Lovin' the D-jet.

Man, what a difference. Burned 1/2 a tank.

messix
that fuchin' brite thing in the sky came out and now i have to go out and fuchin' work in the yard. that fuchin' thing makes my grass grow faster. fuchin' brite fuchin' thing in the fuchin' sky! headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
messix
and where the fuch is my fuchin' sun glasses!!! headbang.gif headbang.gif
RJMII
Next part to get for my car...

bottle of sunscreen to keep in the glovebox.
Katmanken
The grass is green, the pear trees are flowering, and it's snowing.....

Ken
Slider
its 45 degree's and sunny here in CO in the AM nice and sunny suppose to hit 60ish today.. drove the 914 into work today!
pete-stevers
went for a bike ride....in shorts biggrin.gif

almost as bad a picture as z's ass
neil30076
Darn weather, it was over 90 here in San Diego yesterday, to hot to work in garage and get the car finished - today is cooler, so i may get the engine back in biggrin.gif
Gene
cold and rainy the last few days, finally warm and sunny today. Too bad my 914 still needs a few weeks of work to be functional
MDG
back to sunny spring up here again - drove with the roof off today; I guess Monday and Tuesday was winter's way of giving us one last kick in the nuts until December dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.