Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA AX Today in DFW Tx
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Went to the PCA AutoX today near the DFW Airport...thought I'd go see some of the wine and cheese 911 people blast around the track in their mega buck cars. WOW! Surprise! 914's RULE! Cool cars and Cool people. I see how the AX bug gets into the blood quickly. Noise, Tire Squeeling, Cone Dragging Fun!
Enjoy. Bill smilie_flagge24.gif
Betty
Hiya! biggrin.gif

Those are some awesome pictures!
bandjoey
Thanks Betty. If anyone wants a larger picture, email and I'll send a bigun. Bill biggrin.gif
Grngoat
Did you run with us, or just watch? Was that you snapping pics from the grassy knoll?
Betty
You must've arrived late because you missed two 914's that were there for the morning session and had to leave early. Mike Brown's 2.0 and Richard Gonzalez's 914 race car.

Not to mention the totally bitchin' Toyota Yaris race car. If each sticker adds 5hp... he must've been sporting 100 additional hp or so. I got to ride with him twice, it was actually kind of fun and he was a great guy (didn't catch his name though)! biggrin.gif

bandjoey
Got there after lunch. I think the Yaris must have been the one with orange wheels, 100 bumper stickers, and mouse driven...saw that one. biggrin.gif
I'd like to go with ya'll to Mena, but can only if the stars line up quickly. My 914 is sitting needing shocks, springs, and carb work. My get around to it is limited right now. I'm working in Denton and living in Bedford, my work on the car time is limited to a couple hours per week. sad.gif B
Red86944
QUOTE(Betty @ Apr 5 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Hiya! biggrin.gif

Those are some awesome pictures!

that 924S looks good too! aktion035.gif
Thoward914
Hey, one of those cars looks just like the one in my avatar shades.gif .
bandjoey
Funny thing is that car uses the same number 95 as you! go figure idea.gif
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 7 2009, 09:04 PM) *

Clay, Betty and Avery are representing there too!!!
Red..Orange..Yellow

Thx for sharing the pics...
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Apr 8 2009, 02:13 PM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Apr 7 2009, 09:04 PM) *

Clay, Betty and Avery are representing there too!!!
Red..Orange..Yellow

Thx for sharing the pics...

Uhh.. that Red 914 is not mine. Mine is laid up doing it's best impersonation of the Exxon Valdez. I was co-driving Betty's 914.

That is Roy Klingman's car. He bought it from Jim Meyer and has been driving the wheels off of it.

charliew
Judge Jim Meyer, Paul Meyer's son, Billy Meyer's brother?
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 8 2009, 11:37 PM) *

Uhh.. that Red 914 is not mine.

Ooops.....
thought the one numbered 914 was it! Oh ya Black Fuchs!

Also should have known Robyn would not have beaten you if you had been in your car!
w00t.gif
Good luck in getting all the holes plugged on Igor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.