Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 21MM 5 hole spacers, 50mm & 65mm studs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Update 4/17/09

I now have 2 more sets of spacers available and 2 sets of 65mm lugs.
pricing is the same as below. the pictures below are not of the current spacers I have but look the same and are OEM Porsche.

Still have a couple sets of studs in 65mm and 50 mm lenght. 50 mm lenght are for use with 1/4" spacers and the 65mm studs are for use with 3/4" = 21mm spacers.

I have four sets of 21mm spacers and studs from 944 rear wheels.
Spacers are $50 per pair. I have two pair. Only one pair is pictured.
I also have forty 65mm studs which are the correct lenght to use with the spacers.
Studs are $35 for a set of ten.
Shipping is flat rate of $5 for as many studs as will fit in a flat rate envelope.
Shipping for spacers with or without studs is $10.
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image[s]
strawman
Are the studs OEM? Pelican shows either 67mm or 72mm. I imagine they're 67mm? Would you take Paypal as payment?
Geoff
Derek Seymour
PM Sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(strawman @ Apr 6 2009, 07:35 AM) *

Are the studs OEM? Pelican shows either 67mm or 72mm. I imagine they're 67mm? Would you take Paypal as payment?
Geoff

The studs are 65mm. Depends on how you measure them.
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 5 2009, 07:37 PM) *

Update 4/17/09
Bump for more spacers available.

I now have 2 more sets of spacers available and 2 sets of 65mm lugs.
pricing is the same as below. the pictures below are not of the current spacers I have but look the same and are OEM Porsche.

Still have a couple sets of studs in 65mm and 50 mm lenght. 50 mm lenght are for use with 1/4" spacers and the 65mm studs are for use with 3/4" = 21mm spacers.

I have four sets of 21mm spacers and studs from 944 rear wheels.
Spacers are $50 per pair. I have two pair. Only one pair is pictured.
I also have forty 65mm studs which are the correct lenght to use with the spacers.
Studs are $35 for a set of ten.
Shipping is flat rate of $5 for as many studs as will fit in a flat rate envelope.
Shipping for spacers with or without studs is $10.
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image[s]

carr914
I'll take the studs. I will send you a pm

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.