Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 roller/project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
i love porsche
So, I am taking a break from 914s for a while, things in my life have changed a bit, and currently I just don’t have the resources for a 2nd fun car, however much I would like to.

This is a 1974 914 roller/project car with a clear title I have LOTS of parts to go along with the car, but lets start with the chassis.

I recently had the chassis soda blasted and primed with a sealant primer, so there is no worry of rust for 2 years. The blasting really uncovered a lot of body work that needs to be dealt with. But the chassis is very solid.

Good:
Recently blasted and primed – primer is also a sealant
No rust on longs
Floor pans replaced by PO
Hell hole repaired
Engman stiffening kit included
Chassis is structurally solid

Bad:
It needs a lot of body work
Would be a good candidate for a fiberglass body conversion
It needs a lot of body work
Crack in windshield, happened at the media blaster’s
Needs some patch panels here and there
It needs body work
Rear passenger bumper mount area was damaged and will need to be straightened

I have lots of parts to go along with the car, some pics are included, but I have more than what is shown, ill try and list what I can remember

Sideshift trans
1.7l engine
Sideshift engine mount
Non flared steel rockers
Flared FG rockers
FG flares included, but will need work to be reattached
Full wiring harness
Gauges
Engman stiffening kit
Jwest? Upgraded blade style fuse panel
Euro turn signal lenses
Rear taillight assemblies
Early doors w/o impact bracing, will need bodywork though

I know that I have more stuff, I just have to remember it, if you have any questions or requests for more pics, please let me know and ill do my best to accommodate.

I am asking $1000 obo, or I am willing to entertain some trades

-Aaron
i love porsche
pics
i love porsche
and then there was this
i love porsche
blargh
i love porsche
oops
i love porsche
wowzers
Tom_T
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Apr 6 2009, 09:11 AM) *

wowzers

Would you consider selling some of the parts separately?
If so - are the taillights US or Euro?
Please post parts pix.
Thanx!
i love porsche
id like to keep it a package for now..but if ther arent any real takers i could split it up, ill get back to you on that
jonferns
Hey man, sucks to hear that your selling it! Hope you change your mind or get back to 914's soon!
i love porsche
*bump*

just want to reiterate that i will also entertain trades...if you are remotely interested, let me know...i need the room and im sure we can work something out
i love porsche
$700, come and take it all away
i love porsche
ok since ebay is a doucebag and wants to charge 125 if i auction my car there...i will now be considering ANY offer...seriously...money is optional

this is for the rolling chassis and clear title that goes along with it...

im taking a huge bath on this, i just dropped 1500 to get it blasted and primed..and im practically looking to give it away...i need the room, and you need a CHEAP project to start on...lets talk
jonferns
sent you a PM on the club site...bye1.gif
i love porsche
sold! thanks!
jonferns
Thanks Aaron!! bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.