Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Brad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
Honestly, I did not notice any official policies when I found the site as to what the code of conduct was. (If I had I would have followed them) I have found to much enjoyment in the past and shared many a great mile with enough other 914'ers to be put off easily. Thanks for the personal welcome. Going back again through some of the previous great photos on the Members Pictures thread I see I am not the only REBEL.
Brad Roberts
You would have to try REAL hard to out-rebel a few of us.

I'm not sure its posted anywhere that you have to have 10 posts. Its something I set in the admin of the board. I cant recall half the settings.... too many of them.

B
VegasRacer
Do you drive as fast as you respond to new post?
Brad Roberts
I'm doing nothing but going through the board right now answering stuff I missed over the last 2 days.

I do haul ass. The words: "never lift" come to mind while sliding a 914 sideways through the hillsides.

Lets just say I dont hesitate.

B
VegasRacer
One of my favorite bits of wisdom came from a racing mentor several years ago.
I went to him proudly after my first podium finish and asked what he thought of my second place finish?
He replied "Do you know what it means to finish second?"
I said "No." " What?"
He said "It means that you were the first one to lose!"
Brad Roberts
ah man.. your killing me. Go back and edit your post (Lose) not loose.

How old is he ?? Does he work for No Fear ??

My favorite is: "Here, hold my trophy while I kiss your girlfriend" LOL

B
J P Stein
Is this the same Brad that said *I'm* using too much loud pedal?
Brad Roberts
Same Brad...

I never said "I" didnt use too much. It was actually suggested to me that I raise the throttle pedal stop so I didnt use all 245hp that day. I would rather spend the time to dial the suspension in to handle the "heavy foot" You get used to driving weenie 4cyl cars with no power. Plant foot and steer.

B
VegasRacer
He works at the Bragg/Smith driving school in Pahrump - Spring Mountain Motor Sports Park.
Before that he was with Derek Daly Academy.
I met him when I raced a Mazda RX7 in SCCA.
VegasRacer

LOOOOOOOOSER!

not you!
Brad Roberts
Almost there.... 2 more posts....

I didnt really need to know where/who he was...LOL

Cool though that you shoe'd a Rx7. The 914 is easy compared to the NASA spec RX7 series.

B
VegasRacer
Hey - You asked a question. I gave an answer.
I gotta' write something if I'm gonna' get legal.
BTW - What do I get after #10?
Is it a cool prize?
The admiration and respect of my peers?
A cheezy trophy?
Free race tires for life?
GWN7
I think you get free air for those race tires after 10 posts. beerchug.gif
jsteele22

"Ooh, I wanna have ten posts! Ooh, have I made enough posts yet ? Hey, guys, once I make 10 posts, what do I get ?"

Fuchin' newbies !

Some day, maybe you can be a
master.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.