Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-76 2.0 parts, complete drive train, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Joe Bob
I'm picking up a 76 2.0. Alloy wheels, not Fuchs, likely Mahles, ihave to look at them with pics and see if they are hub centric or not.

2.0 engine with intact 76 year specific FI and all the unique smog crap for those that need to still smog a 76 in CA.

Top of car was crushed and is a write off due to an accident involving industrial equipment. But was a runner prior to the incident.

Accepting inquires on pretty much everything. Posters get first crack in order of postings....I'll post pics later in the day. Reasonable prices but don't expect me to give it away.... shades.gif

Please don't PM me as I'm busy and I hate logging onto the site to answer questions. Email me if you need to.

356 AT cox dot net

Z
RJMII
2.0 badge? (not for me, but I'm asking about it for someone else that I know wants one... kind of like I did the transmission, and hopefully he at least called you on that)
jesiv
Could be interested in entire drive train depending on price... Please send PM with contact info when you are further along

Regards,

James
6freak
dibs on the rear lenses if U.S MUST BE VERY NICE
Joe Bob
Click to view attachment

Wheel pic.....caps appear to be toast but has decent tires and includes lug nuts. They aren't the best appearance wise but bead blast and Wurth Silver would make look nice.

Make an offer, set of four.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 7 2009, 07:46 AM) *

2.0 badge? (not for me, but I'm asking about it for someone else that I know wants one... kind of like I did the transmission, and hopefully he at least called you on that)

If you are talking about the 915 trans...never heard from him.
Joe Bob
Wheels look to have been off of an LE, likely not original to the vehicle. Will need to be painted either way....
Joe Bob
Above and under....does not have a cat, sticker in door says it's a non cat model, but does have the 2.0 specific air pump. Muffler is an aftermarket Bursch.
Joe Bob
Has front and rear sway bars....
underthetire
Rear sway bar with mounts and shock bolts please?
VOX
i need a SS transmission.
echocanyons
Please add the prices per the rules

rules
RJMII
QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 7 2009, 04:41 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 7 2009, 07:46 AM) *

If you are talking about the 915 trans...never heard from him.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

So how about the 2.0 badge? is there one? or did it have a reflector unit and solenoid?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(echocanyons @ Apr 7 2009, 06:27 PM) *

Please add the prices per the rules

rules

Best offer or $1,000 for the engine, trans and associated parts ....happy? shades.gif

Engine ran when parked, will warranty that it does so again.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(VOX @ Apr 7 2009, 04:58 PM) *

i need a SS transmission.

Are you converting from a tail shifter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.