Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: That poor car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
porsche735
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=10156

Nice paint job, just poor implementation....

Chris
tat2dphreak
barf.gif

such a waste of a nice car to be burdened with a hideous paint job that should be reserved for a honda
Chris H.
I think that is an e-bay veteran. Been around a few times. Or someone is doing terrible things to several 911s.

edit: "This car was one of many in the previous owners collection thus the low mileage. It was kept at his CA home near the San Francisco Bay area and recently brought to Scottsdale. "

I stand corrected... and very concerned for the rest of the "collection"...
McMark
Picture for those of you like me who don't like to click through.

IPB Image
Freedom
my mother liked it, but gawd awfull scheme. maybe if it were a race car and the sponsor was throwing out tons o cash
Rusty
While it's not for me... (kinda makes me wonder how many clowns will climb out of it.)

You have to admire the amount of time, effort and craftsmanship that goes into a finish like that. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
tat2dphreak
agreed... it would be cool on a shitty rice burner... just not on a 911
Freedom
maybe when its going real fast the color looks like it changes, it could be the new "radar detector"
redtiny914
That 911 looks like it just took a hit of acid....WOW look at the colors........ blink.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Feb 27 2004, 10:26 AM)
While it's not for me... (kinda makes me wonder how many clowns will climb out of it.)

You have to admire the amount of time, effort and craftsmanship that goes into a finish like that. smile.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

I agree. Not my taste, but it is a work of art. But I guess fake boobs are as well smile.gif
madd_dogg_914
Fake Boobs . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm wub.gif

-Chris
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Feb 27 2004, 03:47 PM)
But I guess fake boobs are as well smile.gif

1) if they EXIST they ARE real wink.gif the only fakes are the ones you can buy in a box and they aren't attached to a woman...

2) if god had not intended women to have big breasts he would not have invented plastic surgery...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.