Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who sells Weltmeister parts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Does anyone sell part for Weltmeister anti sway bars?
Bushings or bearings specifically.

RIch
charliew
I bought some hard bushings already installed in the holders with zerks for the front a arms on ebay probably from someone who didn't like them. I also saw some weltmeister new parts on pelican I think.
sww914
Weltmeister is a part of Automotion, now Performance Products. They had some ideas for parts that weren't available, contracted to have them made, and sell them to retail customers and to other parts sellers.
r_towle
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 8 2009, 11:25 PM) *

Weltmeister is a part of Automotion, now Performance Products. They had some ideas for parts that weren't available, contracted to have them made, and sell them to retail customers and to other parts sellers.

What I want/need is the bushing that fits in the anti-sway bar housing...two of them.
I can have them made.
I can possibly get bearings.
I can do alot of things.

I want to know if I can make one call and buy the same ones that lasted 8 years...crappy though they may be...its just simple and takes less time...lol

Rich
markb
QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 8 2009, 08:18 PM) *

RIch

Yup
PeeGreen 914
Yes, call Automotion and they are like $12 or something like that.
r_towle
QUOTE(markb @ Apr 8 2009, 11:35 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ Apr 8 2009, 08:18 PM) *

RIch

Yup

make it easy for me.

What do I need to tell you to get the right bushings?
Can I get something better (bronze or bearings)

Rich
sww914
Mark can get them for you right away. All I have is this-Click to view attachment
PeeGreen 914
drooley.gif
Wilhelm
Don't know the actual measurements, but if your looking for bronze or other bushings look here:

Flanged bushings
markb
Call our 800 number after 8 in the morning & talk to Jonathan. He knows all the good parts for anti swaybars.
dw914er
I'll vouch for Mark and John at GPR. Great guys smile.gif

btw, hey Steve
sww914
GPR? Good prices, good service, and 914 guys through and through.
I don't know why you'd want to shop there. smile.gif
Hi Ben! You should bring your car out to the CCCR PCA event at Buttonwillow this May. Cheap track time.
dw914er
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 8 2009, 10:00 PM) *

Hi Ben! You should bring your car out to the CCCR PCA event at Buttonwillow this May. Cheap track time.

How much? I'm taking it out to the WCR's streets of willow track day (can't beat like 100 bucks for an entire weekend, which means like 40 dollar track day). Also, are they gonna hate on me on not renewing my pca membership, and or if I took my rsx?
nsr-jamie
why not machine your own? If you got the measurements and an old sample you could make your own pretty easily on a lathe
r_towle
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Apr 9 2009, 09:40 AM) *

why not machine your own? If you got the measurements and an old sample you could make your own pretty easily on a lathe

If I had a lathe I would.
I will call GPR and buy them.
Simple...easy peasy.

Rich
CliffBraun
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 8 2009, 10:03 PM) *

QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 8 2009, 10:00 PM) *

How much? I'm taking it out to the WCR's streets of willow track day (can't beat like 100 bucks for an entire weekend, which means like 40 dollar track day). Also, are they gonna hate on me on not renewing my pca membership, and or if I took my rsx?

I do a lot of PCA autox up here and if you show up in a porsche they don't bother asking for your PCA card. Why would you do a track day in the RSX? I've done that in my type S, that's why I own the 914 I do. I also have a blank associate member card so I could probably let you use it, if they decide to be pricks. This is, of course, assuming that I'm going. Lets hope I get the internship I interviewed for today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.