Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS original unused spare tire from a '76 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mcvwbugs
welcome.png I have for sale the spare tire from my '76 914. Unused, this was the factory issue.
$150. plus shipping
RJMII
welcome.png

I'm NOT interested in buying, but I sure am interested in what the wheel looks like. got a picture?
Gint
Throw us a bone here. Many people on our site would probably like to see a picture or two.
mcvwbugs
Here is a picture of 2 Dunlop tires I have, never been used on the road. I used as spares. Dunlop SP 57 Radial Rayon Tubeless, Made in Germany. This was off my '76 914, sold my car with 5 lug conversion. The other is Dunlop 185/70VR 15 SP 57 tubeless with original tube.
mcvwbugs
QUOTE(mcvwbugs @ Apr 9 2009, 11:07 AM) *

Here is a picture of 2 Dunlop tires I have, never been used on the road. I used as spares. Dunlop SP 57 Radial Rayon Tubeless, Made in Germany. This was off my '76 914, sold my car with 5 lug conversion. The other is Dunlop 185/70VR 15 SP 57 tubeless with original tube.

I would also like to add that I have the original X wheel that is never used.Marty
RJMII
The wheel is what I'm interested in seeing a picture of.
mcvwbugs
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 11:51 AM) *

The wheel is what I'm interested in seeing a picture of.

The wheel is a"X" type wheel. Mine is unused with original finish. Marty
RJMII
I don't know what an "X" type wheel is. =o)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.