Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTM 914/6 Oil Tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mtbr_mark
Just like the title says. I'm in the process of doing a 914/6 conversion right now and need to find an oil tank, filter adapter to go on the tank, and filler neck with cap and dipstick. Please PM me with what you have. Any help's appreciated.

- Mark
PeeGreen 914
Post in the classifieds section and you'll find people who can help beerchug.gif
shoguneagle
Please send me a pm. I believe I have the items you want or need. I have to see if another person still wants them. If he doe not want them, maybe we can come to agreement. I have everything needed to make the conversion including hoses.
SLITS
There was an NOS tank on eBay for $1200 out of Germany.
mtbr_mark
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 8 2009, 09:05 PM) *

Post in the classifieds section and you'll find people who can help beerchug.gif

My bad. Newbie here. Thanks for the move. smile.gif
mtbr_mark
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 9 2009, 05:49 AM) *

There was an NOS tank on eBay for $1200 out of Germany.

Too much for me. Thanks though.
sixaddict
Have one less filler tube otherwise good condition. $750 assume about 15 shipping.
mtbr_mark
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Apr 9 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Have one less filler tube otherwise good condition. $750 assume about 15 shipping.

Still too much. Sorry to be stingy. But I'm really looking for a good deal. Thanks for the offer though.
sixaddict
Kind of sensed that but figured I'd offer. Good luck and power power to you . TOT

QUOTE(mtbr_mark @ Apr 9 2009, 09:57 PM) *

QUOTE(sixaddict @ Apr 9 2009, 03:14 PM) *

Still too much. Sorry to be stingy. But I'm really looking for a good deal. Thanks for the offer though.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.