Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rubber piece in rear trunk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
6freak
WTB..I need the small rubber piece that hold the targa top in place ..left side only ...and matching U.S tail light lenses must be in good shape
6freak
self bump icon_bump.gif cause i would like to have this stuff before i get the WCR09
RJMII
I've got both... I'll get you some pictures.

you want the black piece at the back of the trunk, correct?
6freak
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 9 2009, 11:52 AM) *

Yes ..I just replaced the right side and noticed the lift side is not the correct side so i have two right side piece`s ...Thank you
Mike
6freak

Any luck??with those parts or part
markb
If you don't get any more replies, call me.
RJMII
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 13 2009, 12:16 PM) *

Any luck??with those parts or part

Yes, I got the rubber piece!

woot. =o) Now to get the lens picture... sorry, I left town, and then got busy with Easter. I'm back in town and back to getting parts ready to ship.

Both pieces are pictured; this is from a set of parts that I'd pulled last week.

6freak
The one with the 10mm nut and bolt going through it is what i need left side only.(there stamped L-R) It is in good shape right no cracks or splits ? please let me know now so we dont waste each others time..Thanks for doing this for me! once i get that on the trunk will be like brandnew...I still need lenses also so if you have any or know of any That would be great...Thanks for your time

Mike
6freak
QUOTE(markb @ Apr 13 2009, 03:32 PM) *

If you don't get any more replies, call me.

Thanks
RJMII
the one marked with an L is good. the other one is cracked halfway down.
6freak
Wanna just traid.. for i have two rights....PM sent
RJMII
here's a pic.
RJMII
precious one and this one are on the parts car... slight cracks to it as shown in pics.
RJMII
the one on my car... no cracks
RJMII
side/angle shot of the one on my car
6freak
Jim i think i like the dark one better ....so i got the euro`s ..And the damn things where silicone togather ,buckets and lenses ..I worked my ass off to seperate them and save the lenses.Its done but i ended up with some spider cracking in them i will do my best to send you a pix...Thanks ....Ill ring ya tonite
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.