Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAY OT: Man-Boobs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
After reading countless replies to the man-boob topic in the other thread. I wanted to post a pic better than that of even Jen's swinging boob pic, so I searched the net for (none other than) MAN-BOOBS

laugh.gif

Found this interesting site:

I got a 9..... thats kinda scary--LOL

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/djol/b3ta/mob.html

Cheers beerchug.gif
Jenny
I got 7. How pathetic. I need to look at more boobs, I guess. blink.gif

Jen
ninefourteener
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 27 2004, 12:02 PM)

Jen

Don't we all?? LOL laugh.gif
redtiny914
QUOTE(Jenny @ Feb 27 2004, 02:02 PM)

Jen

Jen....

Dont feel bad...I got a 7 also....and I have looked at a lot of boobs w00t.gif

huh.gif
madd_dogg_914
HAHAHAHAHAHA That is pretty scary, but it looks like I have looked at enough boobs to know them when I see them. I got 'em all right! Don't believe me, here is the proof:
ninefourteener
Yea Yea Yea....... LOL

You know you've spent the past hour going through it over and over again trying to get them all right--LOL

Rock on dude.... awesome---LOL

beerchug.gif
madd_dogg_914
Actually there is a link on the bottom of the page with all the answers, however I actually took the test for real and I got them all right. I don't know if I should feel good about this, or bad . . . ? <_<

-Chris
McMark
Or you just click the get the answer button and then submit. I got 11 on my first try before I cheated.
madd_dogg_914
I should get bonus points because I am doing this at work in front of customers, so I can't exactly take a really good look at the page, if you know what I mean.

-Chris
redtiny914
Trust me it is probably a good thing you cant take a really good look at the page...I am still blind from it...... ohmy.gif
need4speed
My eyes are burning from the steel wool. And it still didn't clean them enough.
bongo monkey
There's a red goatee visible in the last pic, so that much is obvious.
Joe Ricard
Some of them men could use a pass to the gym. or at least 30 push ups a night. anything!!!

Then there is the itty bitty titty commity. idea.gif

I got 8.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.