Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joes Garage Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jsayre914
> Stainless steel Heat Exchangers 1.8, very pretty, needs a little cleaning 200.00 obo

>Bosch Distributor 039 905 205 w/ little canistor and smaller ballest off of 73 2.0 fi car 40.00 obo

>Intake runners painted recently with retaining pieces for injectors fresh runnerboots and bottom hard gaskets from auto atlanta 20.00 obo

>Heater package including.... 1 heater blower, 2 j tubes, 2 flapper boxes, 2 branch pieces, 3 elbows (not sure how i got three) 45.00 obo

> 1 jacobs energy coil, 1 black bosch coil, 1 black (no name coil) all working fine 15.00 take all obo

> Fuel injectors Green top 2.0 djet. Each injector was sent to crusin performance for cleaning and testing. they were installed in my engine for about 600miles. They come with fresh large oring and small oring. 25.00 each or 75.00 all 5pcs.

> fuel injector yellow top, works fine, no orings 10.00

> 2 fuel rails off a djet 2.0 they come with brand new injector elbows from auto atlanta 15.00 obo

> 1 3 tit fuel pump, was cutting off intermitantly 10.00 obo

> D-Jet Fuel injection combo including matching ECU MPS Decel valve Fuel pressure regulator 3point vacume junction Aux air valve (1.8 but works fine with 2.0) and whatever vacume hoses i bought from auto atlanta this year, including double stack elbow and single elbow. wiring harness etc. I can sell eveything as 1 unit 90.00 or break it up let me know what you need.

> 1.8 fi charcoal cannistor 10.00 obo

> 2.0 airbox repainted recently with a k and n filtre 20.00 obo

> shifting bushings including 1 weltmeister shifter ball bushing and 2 91442422400 bushing in tunnel 10.00 obo

> 2 infinity 10" subwoofers refrence series like new 30.00 for both obo

>19mm soft socket (sir tools usa) new 20.00 obo

You pay shipping all payments are paypal only please let me know what you want in the pm and in the paypal

thanks

Joseph Sayre
popcorn[1].gif
RJMII
I want pics of the 10" subs... Yes, I'm interested in purchasing.
Carrera916
PM sent
jonferns
Hey, i'll take the 3 tit fuel pump $10, thats the early original pump (70-74), correct? PM sent, thanks.
ConeDodger
Joe,
If that soft socket is the one they advertise for not marring your lug nuts I will take it...
jsayre914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 10 2009, 10:43 AM) *

Joe,
If that soft socket is the one they advertise for not marring your lug nuts I will take it...

it is in fact the very same one, but check the mm because it was too big for my 4 lug fuches.
OU8AVW
2.0 airbox repainted recently with a k and n filtre 25.00 obo

Is this everthing I need to go back to the stock air box?

Thanks
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Apr 10 2009, 07:17 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 10 2009, 10:43 AM) *

Joe,

it is in fact the very same one, but check the mm because it was too big for my 4 lug fuches.

Then it should be fine for my 5 lug Fuchs on both the Carrera and the 914 biggrin.gif Quit your bitchin' and sell it to me already! shades.gif
McMark
DAMN YOU ROB SIME!!!

av-943.gif
jsayre914
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Apr 10 2009, 11:22 AM) *

2.0 airbox repainted recently with a k and n filtre 25.00 obo

Is this everthing I need to go back to the stock air box?

Thanks

not sure what you have already....

you need the bracket that goes on the intake runners that it clamps to. I can throw this in with the box.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 10 2009, 09:37 AM) *

DAMN YOU ROB SIME!!!

av-943.gif

Ooops. Sorry. At least I know what to get you for Festivus! biggrin.gif
adidas
joe. PM sent on the heat exchangers. Bill
jsayre914
QUOTE(adidas @ Apr 10 2009, 02:17 PM) *

joe. PM sent on the heat exchangers. Bill

confused24.gif i did not get your pm
jsayre914
icon_bump.gif

I need to empty the garage, common guys, lets make a deal.

stirthepot.gif

i promis i wont bump anymore rolleyes.gif
jsayre914
pictures added today

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
RJMII
No pics of the subs?

did you get them shipped?
jsayre914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 14 2009, 12:40 PM) *

No pics of the subs?

did you get them shipped?

They are in a box at my shop, ready to go out tommorow. i would have to unpack the box to get the pic, you will like them, i give you my money back guarentee

beerchug.gif

sorry for any delay
kkid
What's the serial # of the MPS?

bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.