Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Body gaskets for marker light assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnnie5
I don't think they are R L specific, but if so... I need one of each. Mine are starting to crack/rot so I would want a pair in really good condition. Thanks.
914werke
John AA has reproduction ones? dont remember how much though.
You might also check Mark (Mikey914) he's the MAN when it comes to rubber.
smile.gif
914runnow
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Apr 10 2009, 07:14 AM) *

I don't think they are R L specific, but if so... I need one of each. Mine are starting to crack/rot so I would want a pair in really good condition. Thanks.

Got mine from George..New and NICE!!!..15% off sale right now!!
Hope this helps////////// bye1.gif
ConeDodger
lol-2.gif
Mikey914
Thanks for the plug, yes do check with me for the rubber stuff, if I don't have it I'll try to find it for you, and yes George has them for about $9.

-Mark
914werke
Whats so funny Rob? huh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 10 2009, 11:36 PM) *

Not funny, ironic. My point when Johnnie5 castigated George over the fuzzy dashboard cover was that George contributes a lot to the community. He has lots of these parts and we all will eventually need something. I would guess there are some things George is the only source for. Johnnie dissed George over the fuzzy dashboard cover and when he wants to buy something here in the classified section people suggest AA... I doubt he would want to go there... I guess people didn't read that thread.
johnnie5
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 11 2009, 12:36 AM) *

Buttlicker (AKA Conedoucher) is trying to be cutsie. She thinks its funny that self proclaimed 914 King George has these parts I am looking for and that I will never again give him my business.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(johnnie5 @ Apr 11 2009, 07:42 AM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 11 2009, 12:36 AM) *

Buttlicker (AKA Conedoucher) is trying to be cutsie. She thinks its funny that self proclaimed 914 King George has these parts I am looking for and that I will never again give him my business.

It's pretty funny... Next time there probably will not be any other supplier. Oh, and quit calling me names. It is against the rules.
rbmorrisiii
Who's "George"? I need these too...
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rbmorrisiii @ Apr 11 2009, 08:50 AM) *

Automobile Atlanta. You could probably build a new 914 with the parts he has available. As long as your checkbook could stand it...
bdstone914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 11 2009, 08:53 AM) *

QUOTE(rbmorrisiii @ Apr 11 2009, 08:50 AM) *

Automobile Atlanta. You could probably build a new 914 with the parts he has available. As long as your checkbook could stand it...

Ok John, I have a good right side marker and gasket. I will sell it for a decent price. But if you call Rob any more names the price will be the same as King George 914 AA prices. You have to play nice.
Bruce
johnnie5
I can't make any promises Bruce.... but I do want the passenger marker lens from you. Do you have TWO good gaskets? I'll give you a call tomorrow.
ConeDodger
You do understand Johnnie that Bruce is serious. We know each other personally. Bruce has been to my house. Quit with the names.
johnnie5
Thanks again for the parts Bruce. You have enough parts and cars in your back yard to build probably 5 full cars complete, if not more! Great job on the zinc plated stuff as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.