Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle guys...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
Her car broke down; she needs help getting back to Bellingham.

Can anyone help her out? go look at her car or something?

PM me, please?

EDIT:

THANK YOU!!! To those involved in helping her out. I think she's on her way home now.
RJMII
She needs a fuel pump put in... sad.gif she has the pump. Or a place to park the car where it is safe... until her dad can get to it from Kennewick...

She's at 45th and Stone?
TC 914-8
I see troy is reading the thread, He would be the man, or "Knight in Shinning Armor". poke.gif
RJMII
all i gotta say is; you Pac NW guys are awesome and ready to help.

Thank you.
TC 914-8
Troy want's to see a picture of her first, chair.gif , lol-2.gif

Not really, between him and Jon they should have some resources to get her on her way.
RJMII
hmm... I don't have a pic of her handy... She's a red head though.

How'd you know Jon was involved? lol
TC 914-8
Honestly all kidding a side, Jon and Troy and the PNW guys on the Seattle side are all stand up guys, and would probally go out of their way to help anyone.
aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
messix
i talked to jon a bit ago and he is gonna get his AAA to tow her home.
RJMII
Thank you Jon. =o)

and thanks Troy for letting us know.

and everyone else that PM'ed and called and helped. Your efforts and offers for help and such are appreciated.
PeeGreen 914
You have to love AAA and their "anyone in the car with AAA is covered" thoery. Once I got to the car I got in and looked. Called AAA and told them I was in the car. No biggy, driver came, nice guy too, and hooked it up and towed them back to Bellingham. He was excited because he was going to get overtime for it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.