Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Targa panel sections, trunk floor, & rear panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have what is left of my friends 1975 car after he totaled it in the front end. The targa panels for both sides are good. Most of the floor pans and firewall are sold. Asking $40 for a targa section, $75 for rear trunk and rear panel section with VINTAGE NLA bumper sticker from KNAC radio station. I never listened to it but Kevin and Stevo think it means something.

Note that it is a 1975 and the trunk floor has the humps for the bumper shocks. Can ship if needed but prefer local pickup or can deliver in SoCal area for gas money. Can also bring to the R & G swap meet in Riverside CA on the 25th.
If you need other sheet metal please ask we have much of the sheet metal left and two more cars that are getting cut.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
kconway
BUMP, cuz Bruce has it all AND damn I miss KNAC...
swood
That's funny Kevin. Are you making that reference because of the pics of all that Heavy Metal?? And I agree, KNAC was awesome...

Click to view attachment
kconway
QUOTE(swood @ Apr 11 2009, 06:58 PM) *

That's funny Kevin. Are you making that reference because of the pics of all that Heavy Metal?? And I agree, KNAC was awesome...

Click to view attachment

Bumper sticker in photo 4th down from the top. Those were the days...

Kev
bdstone914
QUOTE(kconway @ Apr 11 2009, 08:47 PM) *

QUOTE(swood @ Apr 11 2009, 06:58 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Bumper sticker in photo 4th down from the top. Those were the days...

Kev

Wow, So an old bumper sticker could be a selling point for the part? If so it is $5 more with the sticker.
LOL
7TPorsh
Now if it was a 94.7 KMET sticker; we'd be talkin'.
bdstone914
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ Apr 13 2009, 10:05 AM) *

Now if it was a 94.7 KMET sticker; we'd be talkin'.

I found the the original owner still has 5 NOS NLA KNAC stickers.

Free to anyone who buys something off this car!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.