Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spam in my PM? Admins
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I bought one of the GT lids form computers4kids. So I don't olan on selling the one I bought. dry.gif Here is what I got just a minute ago. Admins confused24.gif

ME733 I will take the other last best one., Apr 11 2009, 09:09 AM

Lurker

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,209

I would like to purchase the other last one.....I am murray mcafee @me733@bellsouth .net.770-599-8730.
Gint
You got a new guy that sent a PM to the wrong guy (you, a buyer instead of the seller). You posted in the classified thread right? He probably clicked on the wrong user to PM. I wouldn't automatically assume you got a spam PM.
biosurfer1
maybe he got confused and hit the PM button for you on the thread instead of Mark?
JRust
Could be just seems funny. So does his contact info. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed mad.gif I guess spam wouldn't be the right word. Maybe phishing ??? Maybe he just wants a GT lid
dw914er
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 11 2009, 09:24 AM) *

Could be just seems funny. So does his contact info. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed mad.gif I guess spam wouldn't be the right word. Maybe phishing ??? Maybe he just wants a GT lid

we all want a gt deck lid biggrin.gif
orange914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 11 2009, 10:09 AM) *

dumb question sad.gif , what exactly makes a gt lid? i'm thinking a full grilled lid...no?
dw914er
QUOTE(orange914 @ Apr 11 2009, 11:57 AM) *

QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 11 2009, 10:09 AM) *

dumb question sad.gif , what exactly makes a gt lid? i'm thinking a full grilled lid...no?

I think so... but usually I associate GT and 914 as cool anyways laugh.gif
dw914er
"The engine lid was modified to increase
airflow into the engine compartment.
This was achieved by cutting the upper
solid sheet metal part of the lid and
covering it with the same type of diamond
perforated mesh as the lower section."

off a site for 914-6 GT's

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.