Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Starting to look better!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Removed the very large front valence/air Dam and replaced it with a factory original looking one from my parts car which is much smaller and better looking in my opinion. Removed the bumper and found only three bolts were holding things in place, one of the bolts is broken off flush, will get a handy friend to fix this, I have a new dog bone and proper bolt so I just need to get the broken piece out. Took this oportunity to install a new/used rubber bumper top which is in great shape, the old one had a hockey puck sized chunk out of it on the left front corner. Car looks much better in my opinion. Wish I could post pics! Have tried in the past without success and I know someone may chime in and say this post is worthless without pics! Went for a final drive just because and went home with a smile on my face.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

The world curling championships are here this week and it is very exciting for a small burg like Moncton to host such a great event. Had to go to the Coliseum to pic up tickets for a concert later in the summer and the teener sure drew a lot of attention!
Elliot Cannon
I have a friend who competes in the curling championships here on the west coast every year. She has been a hairstylist for years and usually gets a podium finish. She worked for Jose Ebert for awhile. She drives a 73 2.0.
Ian Stott
Mine is a 73 2.0 as well, I betcha she is a great lady if she is a competitive curler! I am past my prime but we won a lot of bonspiels over the years and met a hangar full of super people. Ya gotta love a game where the winner s buy the second place team a drink!

Ian Stott
Elliot Cannon
Ummm. Curler...hairstylist. Get it? av-943.gif
swl
Betcha you're not running the teener today!

If you bump into Kevin Martin give him a good swift kick in the butt for me will ya?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.