Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR caravan
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dw914er
Hi guys.

I was wondering if I could bump a ride with anyone going to WCR that will be passing through the central coast. My dad will meet me in the Porsche from Redlands, but doesnt make sense for me to have the RSX with me at the teener event.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

(btw, happy easter!)
jimtab
Unless my wife changes her mind, I can haul ya....not back tho...I'm gonna take the following week off and do a little visitin'....
dw914er
alright, we shall see. I'll need a ride back to school, but we can figure it out smile.gif

Thanks
dw914er
BUMP smile.gif

just figuring things out.. I will be at the track day so Ill be going back that day.. let me know if I can get a ride with anyone.. ill help with gas and such, just dont wanna have to lug around my honda if I don't need to

thanks,
Ben
sww914
The train is about $25.00. That will get you back and you'll get to see new areas of the coast that you can't see any other way besides a boat.
dw914er
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 27 2009, 09:28 AM) *

The train is about $25.00. That will get you back and you'll get to see new areas of the coast that you can't see any other way besides a boat.

I've done the train before... Unfortunately it doesn't work with my schedule, and getting back from Lancaster. dry.gif

Can I hitch a ride with anyone?
dw914er
QUOTE(jimtab @ Apr 12 2009, 07:01 PM) *

Unless my wife changes her mind, I can haul ya....not back tho...I'm gonna take the following week off and do a little visitin'....

Let me know... Still leaves me with a ride up, so can anyone help?

smile.gif
Ben
carreraguy
QUOTE(dw914er @ May 6 2009, 09:28 PM) *

smile.gif
Ben

Hi Ben:
You can hitch a ride back with me as long as you don't mind riding back with a small suitcase and/or helmet at your feet - limited trunk space in my car. ;o)
Tom
dw914er
QUOTE(carreraguy @ May 7 2009, 07:55 AM) *

smile.gif
Ben

Hi Ben:
You can hitch a ride back with me as long as you don't mind riding back with a small suitcase and/or helmet at your feet - limited trunk space in my car. ;o)
Tom

That works for me.... Thanks Tom!!
jimtab

smile.gif
Ben

Hey Ben, change of plans, Andy and I are going to caravan down the coast and we're leaving Thursday, and will stop and see the Dean site in Cholame. Plan to arrive in Irvine about 2pm latest on Friday, sooner if possible. Irvine is thru the belly of the beast and out the other end......well probably stay Thurs nite in SLO or somewhere. Jim
dw914er
QUOTE(jimtab @ May 7 2009, 05:39 PM) *

smile.gif
Ben

Hey Ben, change of plans, Andy and I are going to caravan down the coast and we're leaving Thursday, and will stop and see the Dean site in Cholame. Plan to arrive in Irvine about 2pm latest on Friday, sooner if possible. Irvine is thru the belly of the beast and out the other end......well probably stay Thurs nite in SLO or somewhere. Jim

does this mean I still have a ride or no? huh.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(dw914er @ May 7 2009, 06:08 PM) *

QUOTE(jimtab @ May 7 2009, 05:39 PM) *

smile.gif
Ben

does this mean I still have a ride or no? huh.gif

Yes, but that should give you an idea of the timing...we will be leaving SLO in the AM on Friday...with an eta at the hotel in Irvine of noon to 1pm so we miss the Friday follies....although if the mess in Santa Barbara is still going we may just go from SLO across to I5 and avoid 101. Jim
dw914er
alright... thanks Jim

(though, you guys should be good with traffic... if you leave at noon or afterwards from slo you get stuck but before that its been good for me)
jimtab
Oh no....I want to be unpacking in my room by 2pm on Friday.....You need to send me a plan to link up, contact info, etc......
dw914er
QUOTE(jimtab @ May 8 2009, 10:57 PM) *

Oh no....I want to be unpacking in my room by 2pm on Friday.....You need to send me a plan to link up, contact info, etc......

I knew that, just saying before noon and traffic is good smile.gif

I told my dad I'll be there at 2 pm friday... now to talk to my teacher biggrin.gif

BTW, sending PM with info
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.