Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing James
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I'm working on the brake system for the squareback project which will be using 944 calipers all around. The 944 used a power brake booster, but the squareback won't. So I needed to work out what size master cylinder would be appropriate.

It turns out that a 23mm MC will work great. And that was possible thanks to James's EXCELLENT brake article.

James was a great guy and an absolute WEALTH of practical and thorough car knowledge. So, THANKS JAMES!! smiley_notworthy.gif

Miss ya, buddy. sad.gif
echocanyons
agree.gif

I read on his classic brake posts yesterday and today to try and sort through my issues.

He was super nice and super bright!

ConeDodger
agree.gif He is as much an absence as he was a presence... I am thankful for the Lapuwali Classic Threads...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 12 2009, 02:11 PM) *

I'm working on the brake system for the squareback project which will be using 944 calipers all around. The 944 used a power brake booster, but the squareback won't. So I needed to work out what size master cylinder would be appropriate.

It turns out that a 23mm MC will work great. And that was possible thanks to James's EXCELLENT brake article.

James was a great guy and an absolute WEALTH of practical and thorough car knowledge. So, THANKS JAMES!! smiley_notworthy.gif

Miss ya, buddy. sad.gif

agree.gif sad.gif
SirAndy
agree.gif sad.gif
neo914-6
I mentioned missing him in the non-OEM list given Patrick is finishing his V8 conversion...
sad.gif
DBCooper
He was just a good person generally. Plus the insightful and incisive. Great combination.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.