Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autox Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
CliffBraun
Here we go
J P Stein
Looks like you had a good time. Is the surface as dirty as it appears?
SirAndy
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 13 2009, 11:19 AM) *

Is the surface as dirty as it appears?

Yes ...
Derek Seymour
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 13 2009, 12:16 PM) *

Yes ...

I haven't run in an A/X there since 2002/2003... but wow the pavement has really deteriorated... that's to bad because that course is awesome... it's a perfect miniature track with muliple configurations that are all very fun.

Glad to see they are still run out there though!

Good times!!!

piratenanner.gif
CliffBraun
Went again this weekend, http://www.ground-speed.com/2009/pca_rr_4_11/index.htm is some professionally taken pics.

Brand new tires, Car was set up well at the end of the day, had a bit of oversteer but incredibly manageable. Love the rear bar.
Getting an alignment tomorrow and going to Marina this weekend.
sww914
It looks like you and your little friends had a real nice time. jester.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 13 2009, 12:16 PM) *

Yes ...

Absolutely! Its an old decaying asphalt taxiway. The go kart section is about as close to off road rally as an AX gets. I used to get airborn in my 914 coming out of that kart section. And if you are running it fast youre going to hang a tire into the dirt somewhere.
Krieger

Absolutely! Its an old decaying asphalt taxiway. The go kart section is about as close to off road rally as an AX gets. I used to get airborn in my 914 coming out of that kart section. And if you are running it fast youre going to hang a tire into the dirt somewhere.

SO! You aint really livin' unless your hair is on fire to boot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.