Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold Zero rust extremely nice 1970 roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
LarryR
I am slightly reluctant to let it go but I picked up a '69 911 and need the funds to restore it. I am selling my 1970 Irish green car. It has no rust. I say that with no hesitatition. Even the Hell hole is perfect. The only rust ever was on the battery tray and I had Mark at original customs replace that. The car has never been hit and the body lines are absolutely perfect. The doors shut perfect. Even all of the rubbers are in very good condition. The car was in a garage since '82 when I picked it up. I was going to convert it to a 6 cyl So I had Mark also install a Rich Johnson mount in the car and make the holes for the oil tank. This would be perfect for somone looking to build a 6.

If someone is looking to build a 6 cyl then I could also make a package deal with the 6 parts I have for it. I have the tank with filter console, filler neck and dipstick. I also have the engine tins and of course the mount is already installed in the car. Lastly, I also have a 2.0 6 cyl that is still in my 69 T that is complete with weber carbs note that this is the early 6 so it has the right flywheel to just bolt up and work with the 901 with no conversion parts necessary.

So now for the different prices...

Car with 2.0 6 cyl engine, tank, and tins 6000
Car only (will still come with the 6 mount and console since the mount is installed) 2500
If you want the 6 parts but not the engine we could work out something like that too.

Here is a link to some pictures:
http://www.originalcustoms.com/invoice/images.php?p=73

PM me if you are interested
hwgunner
pmsent
LarryR
Here is a picture of it still dirty from sitting The front valance is in my garage:

Click to view attachment
tradisrad
pm sent on roller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.