Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If your car isn't running or roadworthy...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
You should still come to the WCR... mad.gif
Time to send in your registration NOW!!
Justinp71
But but, when and where is it...

beer3.gif
VOX
whens the last day to send in registration? i sure hope we get ours done in time.
biosurfer1
Justin...if you go, I'll go.
rick 918-S
There is 24 hrs in a day. What are you waiting for? sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif welder.gif If Sandy and I can make it in the Alien from half way across the country you can make. aktion035.gif driving.gif shades.gif
dw914er
People, go. It's gonna be a blast! smile.gif
rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif shades.gif assimilate.gif
6freak
SUNSHINE piratenanner.gif NICE CARS aktion035.gif GOOD FOOD chowtime.gif BOOZE drunk.gif SUNSHINE, shades.gif HELL YA, WARM WEATHER, TOP OFF, CRUZ`N, driving.gif SUNSHINE AND SOME HOTTIE`S driving-girl.gif IF YOU DONT GO WE WILL ALL HAVE SOME FUN FOR YA AND TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT LATER TROPHY`S TOO smilie_pokal.gif DID I MENTION SUNSHINE flag.gif ...GOD I LOVE MY COUNTRY aktion035.gif
Todd Enlund
My car is in pieces and in a storage unit. I had a great time last year at the WCR without my car, and thanks to Jamie Rust, I plan on having a great time this year too! I'll have my camera, and plenty of digital film.

Click to view attachment
McMark
Details here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.