Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need your 914 event info!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbgriffith75
So, good news- I talked to my wife, and she's agreed to let me take a road trip to an event with at least one of my car buddies! piratenanner.gif

But as of right now, I don't know which ones are coming up except for the Mid Engine Invasion which, like I said before, I won't be able to make. And a drive to the coast is going just a little too far for me. So I would like to ask about the up and coming events this summer in Colorado, Ohio and Pennsylvania- or any state that's closer to the midwest than the coast.

I don't need exact dates, but if I could at least get a month to aim for so I can start saving a little money for road expenses, that's close enough for me.

Thanks in advance! beerchug.gif
SLITS
Talk to Sleepin on ClubNARP or here (I think). I think he is spearheading the Red Rocks Classic, which has been held in Moab, UT and Torrey sad.gif , UT. Comes off in September sometime.
Gint
And Parade is here this summer in the mountains.
VaccaRabite
East Coast Cookout will be coming up in the fall, around Sept (ish).

Zach
dbgriffith75
Thanks for the info Slits/Zach.

Gint- when is the Parade, or do you have any idea yet?
Gint
I don't recall the exact dates, but it's all a go. Let me find it real quick.

June 29th to July 4th 2009

http://www.rmrporscheclub.com/StaticPages/...nts/parade.aspx
r_towle
Hershey (Mid Engine Invasion) is in the middle of PA....long way from the ocean.

But...glad to hear you got a kitchen pass.

rIch
dbgriffith75
Thanks for the link Gint.

Rich- I would've liked to go to the Invasion but I just didn't have enough time to plan for it.
Scott S
Db -
if you come to the Colorado parade, I'll even feed you on Tuesday - gonna throw an open invite BBQ to the 914 crowd. Details are still being worked out - but it will proabably start late morning and go until the cops come. beerchug.gif
Gint
And we're such a rowdy crowd that when Scott says "cops" what he really means is the volunteer 80 year old guy the subdivision calls the "security force". av-943.gif

Edit:
...unless Alpha shows up, then it will likely be a real cop. laugh.gif
naro914
I'll be at Parade, but unfortunately sans Porsche. Just can't take that much time off and trailer it there and back.

As Zone 3 Rep, I have to go.

now...if someone is bringing a bunch of cars out there from the southeast and has room... smile.gif
g911
Porsches 2 Oxford (Ohio) Saturday July 25th. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.