Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 Porsche 914 subaru 2.5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
pavpav12
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=270377774634

1972 Porsche 914 light weight bumpers and doors
1998 EJ25 DOHC 165hp and 162 ft-lbs 70k
Renegade Hybrids COOLING SYSTEM need to be have the air burp out
1989 CARRERA FRONT SUSPENSION and 5 BOLT REAR HUB
Link ECU Programmable Computer Stand Alone G3 Version
23mm brake Master Cylinder
New front and rear floor pans
914-6 GT Double Grill Engine Lids
Front and rear chrome bumpers
Custom Front vented hood
Center consol, need recovering
Pedal cluster rebuilt with bronze bushings
tail shift linkage needs to be adjusted
charliew
Boy what a deal if the rust is under control and the headgaskets are ok.
1000.00 radiator
1000.00 wheels and tires if they are real
1000.00 brakes if they've been restored
installed motor? kit or custom fabbed
500.00-800.00 motor
1500.00 link
rebuilt pedals cluster
AgPete139
PM sent.
pavpav12
more
pavpav12
more
pavpav12
more
sotaro
Hello,
Nice car, Any body stiffening? Is the car ready to drive? as in across the country? rollbar? How well does the cooling system work? thanks
pavpav12
some more picture, no body stiffening, car is just driveable around the block, no rollbar
pavpav12
6x15 fuchs
pavpav12
front hood
pavpav12
911 1989 front
pavpav12
rear trunk
914gt40
I'm very interested so send me your contact info so I can call and ask more questions and make arrangements

Thanks, Joe
nomore9one4
The parts in the seperate pictures..are they spares that come with the car or are the photos from before they were installed on the car? Also,any interior pictures? Thanks in advance.
pavpav12
All parts come with car and picture are taken as it stands now. I will post interior picture. Also the hood is open in the first picture.

pavpav12
front hood
pavpav12
inside
AgPete139
Extra information regarding the cars history or concerns:

1972 Porsche 914 light weight bumpers and doors
1998 EJ25 DOHC 165hp and 162 ft-lbs 70k
Renegade Hybrids COOLING SYSTEM need to be have the air burp out
1989 CARRERA FRONT SUSPENSION and 5 BOLT REAR HUB
Link ECU Programmable Computer Stand Alone G3 Version
23mm brake Master Cylinder
New front and rear floor pans
914-6 GT Double Grill Engine Lids
Front and rear chrome bumpers
Custom Front vented hood
Center consol, need recovering
Pedal cluster rebuilt with bronze bushings
tail shift linkage needs to be adjusted

the hood was open, but wasn't latched since i had it out taking pictures. why are you confused about the vented hood, ther picture shows a custom vented hood I took a picture of it. The engine came from a car that was rear ended and they told me the water pump and head gasket were replaced.

You hadn't originally put the extra hood in the original pic. "Custom vented" can mean a lot of things, especially with all the present hack jobs people attempt. Just take a look at half of the unfinished 914 projects and all of the ricer bastardizations out there. "Custom" could have meant that BEFORE you had posted the extra hood pic.

And I am not confused. There is no reason to get snippy or borderline sarcastic when I am inquiring about a car I cannot look at, personally. I am genuinely asking you questions regarding the sale of your vehicle, as I am in the market for a fun DD (as a result from another drunk driver).

I would rather ask questions now and find out now before hauling a car 1/3 way across the U.S. just to find defects. This is yours and my time being potentially wasted later.

You were also unclear with your original posting regarding the front suspension. It is included, not installed.

Your EJ25D block is notorious for overheating and warping the open deck + head of the block, causing blown and leaky head gaskets in only stock trim. It was also a legitimate concern of mine (if it had previously shown wear problems).

The EJ25D from the 1998 Impreza, Legacy, Outback, & Forester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.