poke.gif
He HE .
70/74 <-- Crome/painted
75/76 <<---- ONLY rubberized plastic

Ding .
CLass has ended.

beerchug.gif
smokey
the 75/76 can be retowed to look like a 70/74 . The end result is totaly werth it .
piratenanner.gif
smokey
Retrowed

?????
Yep,, cant spell.
O hell driving.gif
Cheapsnake
Gotta agree with Smokey. Unless you're looking for originality, the early bumpers are the way to go and they're much more plentiful to boot.

You don't mention what you're looking for in rims but I've got a set of Pedrinis in VG condition with new tires (Pirelli's I think) that I took off my current project last fall. $600? I'd have to dig them out but if you're interested I can take some pics.

Tom
Porsche Rescue
Contact Craig at Camp 914. See his site at camp914.com. He has bumpers and can explain how to do the conversion. There may even be a "how to" thread on the this site somewhere. Email or phone Craig.

The only difficult thing is that you have to remove some metal tabs which will be exposed once the rubber bumpers are removed. That will require some grinding/paint work on the fenders.
Jlance
QUOTE(Cheapsnake @ Apr 14 2009, 06:36 AM) *

Gotta agree with Smokey. Unless you're looking for originality, the early bumpers are the way to go and they're much more plentiful to boot.

You don't mention what you're looking for in rims but I've got a set of Pedrinis in VG condition with new tires (Pirelli's I think) that I took off my current project last fall. $600? I'd have to dig them out but if you're interested I can take some pics.

Tom

yes, i would like to see the pics. thanks alot
bdstone914
QUOTE(Jlance @ Apr 14 2009, 05:43 AM) *

WTB: CHROME BUMPERS for 75 914. any help. also looking to get some rims. thanks

PM sent
914runnow
QUOTE(Jlance @ Apr 14 2009, 05:43 AM) *

WTB: CHROME BUMPERS for 75 914. any help. also looking to get some rims. thanks

I did put a reply in the originality, per your question.... popcorn[1].gif
GaroldShaffer
Link to my ad here for a chrome front bumper Bumper for sale

Shoot me a PM or email if your are interested.

Some pics of it.

Alice
smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.