Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still stuck in Vegas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcambo7
So I have been in Vegas since monday of last week and I was supposed to have gone home last Friday. Well our jet broke that we brought here n is still broke. I would like to be able to work on my car cuz I want to get it running before the 15th of May to go to Talimena and each day I am still here in Vegas I lose a day I can work on it. Oh well...good news is is that I bought the stainless steel lines today from Tangerine racing so hopefully they will be in my mail box waiting for me when I get home. Than I just need to get a battery. Hopefully I will be heading home soon cuz Vegas is getting old. headbang.gif
rick 918-S
Go to the Monte Carlo. I think the Diablo's Lounge and ask for John Peterson. In case you don't know him he is a bar tender there and a 914 guy. Say hi to him for all of us and tell him we will see him in less than 30 days. WCR is just around the corner! aktion035.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 14 2009, 10:42 PM) *

Go to the Monte Carlo. I think the Diablo's Lounge and ask for John Peterson. In case you don't know him he is a bar tender there and a 914 guy. Say hi to him for all of us and tell him we will see him in less than 30 days. WCR is just around the corner! aktion035.gif

Awesome I will definitely do that. Always a good thing to meet another teener friend. Going to be going to the strip tonight so I will definitely drop by there and see if he is there. beerchug.gif
Sleepin
Definetly a must to stop in at Diablos and say hi to John! Helluva guy!
jcambo7
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Apr 14 2009, 10:48 PM) *

I certainly will drop by there tonight.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 14 2009, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Apr 14 2009, 10:48 PM) *

I certainly will drop by there tonight.

He may be on the day shift, but check anyway and leave a note for him from all of us. He will get a kick out of it!
mbrown3039
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 14 2009, 08:31 PM) *

So I have been in Vegas since monday of last week ... Hopefully I will be heading home soon cuz Vegas is getting old. headbang.gif

If you're bored, feel free to come over and work on mine! biggrin.gif Mike
jcambo7
QUOTE(mbrown3039 @ Apr 15 2009, 01:51 AM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 14 2009, 08:31 PM) *

So I have been in Vegas since monday of last week ... Hopefully I will be heading home soon cuz Vegas is getting old. headbang.gif

If you're bored, feel free to come over and work on mine! biggrin.gif Mike

av-943.gif Where r u at in Vegas? Im at Nellis AFB till we leave.
JoeSharp
John now has an evening shift.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Apr 15 2009, 12:05 PM) *

John now has an evening shift.

Awesome. I will definitely be going to the strip tomorrow night cuz we r leaving on Friday(at least thats the plan if we fix the jet).
GeorgeRud
If you're tired of the strip, Renegade Hybrids is just on the other side of the interstate, and it's a fun tour of their shop with the V8 and Subaru conversions. I went there a few years ago and they were very nice to show me around. Just give them a call and see if they can give you the quick tour.

I share your sentiments on Vegas, after a few days, it starts to get old mighty quick!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.