Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Porsche 914 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
toddb67
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=761427

For sale is my 1975 Porsche 914 1.8. This is a beautiful looking car in excellent running condition. It has had extensive mechanical updates and rebuilds with reciepts to prove it. The engine was completely rebuilt in 2003 by Small Car performance, it has about 15,000 miles on the engine. The transmission was rebuilt in 2005 by Helmuts German Auto and has about 7500 miles on it. Most recently the starter, battery tray, both rear brake calibers, CV joint/axles were all replaced. This car never fails to start and is a wonderful daily driver that gets about 28-30 MPG. Cosmetically it is perfect with a brand new(Oct. '08) professional paint job with a two year warranty. There is NO rust in this car at all. The floor pans are in great shape as is the battery tray (hell hole) area. The interior is a little worn but the carpet is new and overall is very presentable. It has the optional appearance package with driving lights and center console with gauge cluster. If you are serious about buying this car please call Todd @360-620-1991 6am-9pm please. Th car is located in Washington state.
Click to view attachment

toddb67
The price has been lowered to $4800. Any takers?
jonferns
Nice teener, good luck with the sale.
toddb67
This car has been sold.
6freak
QUOTE(toddb67 @ May 4 2009, 07:08 AM) *

This car has been sold.

will or can you disclose the buyer...Or is that not ok to ask???
toddb67
QUOTE(6freak @ May 4 2009, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(toddb67 @ May 4 2009, 07:08 AM) *

This car has been sold.

will or can you disclose the buyer...Or is that not ok to ask???

I don't know if my buyer wants to be disclosed but I'm about 99% sure that he is not on this forum. I'll be sure to tell him about 914 world though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.