Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well it happened, I was called away for work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
rick 918-S
I have no more time to play with you guys. Your on your own. So get it done! poke.gif

I am working Friday, Saturday and Sunday 180 miles from home. Monday and Tuesday I will be in training for American Family Claims.

I arrive home Wednesday and try to tie up as many loose ends as I can. I will be dragging work with me. dry.gif

I dropped off my rear lid at my Brother in-laws place today for a fresh coat of paint. Kind of weird that I have to pay someone to paint for me... screwy.gif But It looked too ratty to show. So, I will need to pick that up wednesday before I hit the road Thursday morning.

See you all Friday night.
r_towle
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 17 2009, 01:13 AM) *

I have no more time to play with you guys. Your on your own. So get it done! poke.gif

I am working Friday, Saturday and Sunday 180 miles from home. Monday and Tuesday I will be in training for American Family Claims.

I arrive home Wednesday and try to tie up as many loose ends as I can. I will be dragging work with me. dry.gif

I dropped off my rear lid at my Brother in-laws place today for a fresh coat of paint. Kind of weird that I have to pay someone to paint for me... screwy.gif But It looked too ratty to show. So, I will need to pick that up wednesday before I hit the road Thursday morning.

See you all Friday night.

Are we feeling sorry for ourselves now....hmmmm poke.gif

I still need to fix my tranny...tomorrow night..I like last minute.

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.