Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 75 914 PARTS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jlance
hi all, just got my car last night and it is S W E E T! although i need a few things to top it off. both visors w/ mounting hardware, d.s. clothes hanger, center guage console without guages, (whole console that surround the stick shift. and not the padded lid/arm rest), interior light fixture, both wiper arms, shift knob, 1 lug nut, 1 knob for headlight motor, pass side rubber boot that the top sits on in the trunk, all clips to secure top in trunk ( 2 white plastic front, 2 black rubber clips back). also, i received an extra motor and trans. going to upgrade from this 2.0 dual weber to something with a little more UMPH! may be interested in trading my 2 for one. any thoughts or advise on the right engine and pipes. i want more power and fatter throatier sound. oh yeah, money IS an object! all of this is for a 75 914. if 74 fits, great. thanks alot!
6freak
welcome.png I have the clothes hanger things and a lug nut for ya and two wiper arms(they need cleaned up) and maybe the head lite thing if i knew what you where talking about.and i have some visors with hardwear not perfect but your on a buget right..Pix please we all wanna see your sickness. Give Sr Andy your vin# cause he will be asking for it ..Good luck and have fun with your new love

Mike flag.gif
rhodyguy
the headlight item is the manual raise/lower nob that screws into the end of the electric motor.

the targa top is secured by the 4 items in the trunk you are seeking. no rubber boot.
6freak
Ok ..I will look tonite for the laddie....Kevin maybe you should stop by and see if you need anything off this car before i cut it up sawzall-smiley.gif
ConeDodger
I have the three hole guage panel that goes in the Appearance Group center console.
RJMII
by 'rubber boot' do you mean the black cone on top of the shock tower?
Jlance
QUOTE(RJMII @ Apr 17 2009, 07:21 AM) *

by 'rubber boot' do you mean the black cone on top of the shock tower?

yes thanks.
Jlance
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Apr 17 2009, 06:55 AM) *

I have the three hole guage panel that goes in the Appearance Group center console.

i'm needing the whole group console. someone else decided they needed it more. thanks
Jlance
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Apr 17 2009, 06:38 AM) *

the headlight item is the manual raise/lower nob that screws into the end of the electric motor.

the targa top is secured by the 4 items in the trunk you are seeking. no rubber boot.

sorry, it's the cone thing on top of the shock.
Jlance
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 17 2009, 06:08 AM) *

welcome.png I have the clothes hanger things and a lug nut for ya and two wiper arms(they need cleaned up) and maybe the head lite thing if i knew what you where talking about.and i have some visors with hardwear not perfect but your on a buget right..Pix please we all wanna see your sickness. Give Sr Andy your vin# cause he will be asking for it ..Good luck and have fun with your new love

Mike flag.gif

ok, thanks alot. pm me with prices. the headlight motor adjustment knob is what i'm looking for. here's she is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.