Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 72 part out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
VOX
parting out the 72, all prices are obo.
i'll bring what i can to the swap meet on the 26th, if there's something specific you want me to bring let me know

door handles + rear trunk lock with key 100
1.7 engine $75
AC - 150
headlights 20
targa top 20
early doors with working windows 40 sold
front hood 40
gas tank 50
tail light buckets (cracked) 10

everything off the 72 is for sale just send me an offer (wiring harness, ecu, seat, back pad, a lot of stuff i haven't named). any pictures you want just let me know. there are no bumpers, cv, windshield. willing to chop it up if you want something. rust in usual areas.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
VOX
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
JamesM
Do you still have the entire injection system? I need pretty much everything but the MPS.

SirAndy
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94572

bye1.gif Andy
VOX
the vin's already added andy.

umm i'll take a look for the fuel injection this weekend.
VOX
back from the swap meet, my neck is burning! anyways we still have a truck load of parts. some of the things that have been sold are
both doors, transmission, rockers, hazard switch.

things we still have 1.7 engine (will let go for cheap). clean back pad, one seat, entire a/c system, 2 firewall pads, early shifter, passenger side foam blocks both early and late, door handles, trunk lock f/r all with 1 matching key. lock for glove box, lots of other stuff that i cant name off the top of my head.
ahdoman
If you're in a cutting mood I could use a piece of the rear firewall (between trunk and engine) as seen here. Please PM me with price and details.

Click to view attachment
megfourfun
would you be willing to sell me the bolt circled in the picture below?
PM me or reply here.

Thanks,

JAmes
jonferns
Hey bro, I need the rear curved sail panel chrome pieces. I'll shoot Dan a text message so he can check the condition, how much ya want for them? Dan was telling me that you guys need a shifter for it. If the chromes are in great shape, I'll trade ya the shifter for them. bye1.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(megfourfun @ Apr 26 2009, 04:21 PM) *

would you be willing to sell me the bolt circled in the picture below?
PM me or reply here.

Thanks,

JAmes

Sure, throw us an offer. smile.gif
dlo914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Apr 26 2009, 05:38 PM) *

Hey bro, I need the rear curved sail panel chrome pieces. I'll shoot Dan a text message so he can check the condition, how much ya want for them? Dan was telling me that you guys need a shifter for it. If the chromes are in great shape, I'll trade ya the shifter for them. bye1.gif

I'll get the condition on the rear curved sail panel chrome pieces for ya hopefully by Tuesday and yesterday we managed to pick up an SS shifter for $5 @ the swapmeet.

What we do need are:
- rear sway bar drop link bushings
- the coupler that goes at the transmission end of the SS that connects the shift bar to the transmission
- we're missing a few cone screws for the shift bar assembly
- i don't think we're gonna be using the white headlight shrouds so we'll probably need black ones

and that's all i can think of at the moment, but if you have any of the following listed items above we don't mind trading for something you do need off our parts car. biggrin.gif

jonferns
Dan, I have a set of black headlight surrounds I think. I'll check and I'll let ya know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.