Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ Rear rotors 5 lug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC 914-8
I have a set ( 2 ) rear, 5 lug, Solid Sebro rotors FS. They are slightly used, and in good condition. The Min Thickness is 9 mm my mic shows they have never been turned, see pict. price $50.00 EA plus shipping. PayPal OK
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
TC 914-8
icon_bump.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Apr 18 2009, 10:20 PM) *

I have a set ( 2 ) rear, 5 lug, Solid Sebro rotors FS. They are slightly used, and in good condition. The Min Thickness is 9 mm my mic shows they have never been turned, see pict. price $50.00 EA plus shipping. PayPal OK
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Shipping usually the killer on heavy parts like this. They will fit in a USPS large flat rate box that only costs $12.35 for anywhere in the U.S.
Good luck.
Bruce
914Sixer
Intrested if you can fit them in a flat rate box. Paypal ok?
Thanks,
Mark
TC 914-8
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 22 2009, 05:39 AM) *

Intrested if you can fit them in a flat rate box. Paypal ok?
Thanks,
Mark

Hi Mark, Sorry I didn't get back quicker. I'll check on the flat rate box and send you a PM if your still interested.

I did check shipping for a gent, further than Tx. and it was around $36.00.

I'll drop the price to $40.00 ea , and yes, Pay pal is OK.

Tony
914Sixer
Still intrested. Large flat rate box is the only way to ship them. The regular freight is too expensive as Bruce said.
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 1 2009, 05:07 AM) *

Still intrested. Large flat rate box is the only way to ship them. The regular freight is too expensive as Bruce said.

The flat rate box is the 12 x 12 x 5-1/2 size. I sent a pair of rear rotors in one of those boxes. The post office should have them or you can order them on inline and they will delivery a case of them to you. You need to tape the box well to reinforce it. Clear tape only as the P.O. does not allow the use of duct tape.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.