Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I cant kick the 914 habit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Heeltoe914
To whom it concerns: I have been a long time P-Car fan for years I enjoy it, love it and can never get enough time to enjoy driving one. I love to race them as well. No one ever told me what a addiction it would become. I have owned and still own a few that are my favorite. But it seems to never stop. This on line group called 914world.com is no help thay support whatever I do a give each other information to help keep their cars running and setting up events where everyone has such a great time. What can I do to get control of this habit that has taken over me, is their any treatment that wont suck on my skin or inject me with anything???? biggrin.gif

Anyway look what this club has forced me to take on now. driving.gif
Heeltoe914
OOOOOOO

Details to come.
Millerwelds
You poor poor bastard.
Sleepin
No one should be forced into that predicament! I will pay to have it shipped to my house to take care of that problem for you! biggrin.gif
yeahmag
Leamon,

That is beautiful!
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Apr 20 2009, 10:29 AM) *

No one should be forced into that predicament! I will pay to have it shipped to my house to take care of that problem for you! biggrin.gif

At 77 inch wide in the rear I will have to check and see if it will fit on a pallet.
JoeSharp
I'm sorry Lea, as I can't help you. The last time I tried to stop, it clogged the needel. Rust dosen't cook down too good.
carr914
Yowza, I bet that somebitch is fast

T.C.
URY914
You have lost your mind.
URY914
happy11.gif
TonyAKAVW
Wow!! You taking that to the west coast ramble? That car would be fun at the Streets.
jim_hoyland
Very Cool ! beer.gif
boxstr
You wanted and you know it......
CCLINADDICTION
type47
Step 1 (of 12): Step away from the 914...
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 21 2009, 05:04 PM) *

happy11.gif

Thats the car where is that pic from? Log box shows two FTD at Porsche Parade taking top time in 1999 and I think again in 2000 still looking up records to confirm. See Excellence magazine Aug,1999 Back than it had a 206 Hp four now it has a 3.6 with verioram+++.
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Apr 21 2009, 05:10 PM) *

Wow!! You taking that to the west coast ramble? That car would be fun at the Streets.

Hi Tony yes I am working on it coming out to the West Coast Ramble and trying to get a test day in before the event.
Mike D.
Yeah, but it's got that 901 tail shifter! lol-2.gif
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(Mike D. @ Apr 21 2009, 06:24 PM) *

Yeah, but it's got that 901 tail shifter! lol-2.gif

Contrary to what most think a 901 is good up to 350hp. Ask the POC winning car of Randy beck. I ran one for ten years with my 3.2. Doing burnouts and some long four-hour endurance racing and still I am using the same trans in my street 914-6. Now go back to work biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
HOLY! w00t.gif drooley.gif
Gene
I'm so coveting your car right now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.