Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting out my car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dkos
I'm want to sell off some parts to help finance my restoration, but am not sure how to determine fair prices for the parts. Any advice?

I'm selling all the engine, fuel injection, intake, and heating parts. It's a '72 1.7.
RJMII
advice:

post details on the stuff you're wanting to sell. =o) pictures, lots and lots of pictures.
dkos
OK, but I can't post on 914world.com without prices
tdgray
This should be in the Garage... where people might actually see it.

Ask an Admin to move it there... nicely
RJMII
you can't post in the classifieds w/out prices. The Garage is okay, though.

so how about them details and pictures?

(now tell the kind admin 'thank you' smile.gif)
dkos
I didn't want to offend anyone by posting in the garage.

I haven't pulled anything, except the gas tank, out of the car yet. I do have some pictures of a few bits and pieces here: http://web.me.com/dkdigital/Site/Parts_For_Sale.html
kart54
I bought a 1.7 just exactly as you describe it for $150.00 a little over 6 months ago from another member on this site.
Kart54
dkos
QUOTE(kart54 @ Apr 20 2009, 03:59 PM) *

I bought a 1.7 just exactly as you describe it for $150.00 a little over 6 months ago from another member on this site.
Kart54

you paid $150 for the motor or the entire car?
schreiber
QUOTE(dkos @ Apr 20 2009, 12:46 PM) *

I'm want to sell off some parts to help finance my restoration, but am not sure how to determine fair prices for the parts. Any advice?

I'm selling all the engine, fuel injection, intake, and heating parts. It's a '72 1.7.

You can watch prices on the 'FS/WTB: 914 Parts' Forum, or browse 'completed listings' on ebay.
jcambo7
I would like to buy that fuel pump from u if it works...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.