Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: here is my wish list...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wbergtho
I need upholstery for 1 seat (maybe two to make a matching set) and the 2 screws and the gasket for a door mirror. If you have a mirror (any condition) with nice glass (5 1/4")...I'd be interested. Also looking for a nice aftermarket front sway bar, Euro lenses front & rear, uncracked dash and nice fuchs center caps (repros ok).

Thanks,

Bill
ConeDodger
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Apr 21 2009, 03:40 PM) *

I need upholstery for 1 seat (maybe two to make a matching set) and the 2 screws and the gasket for a door mirror. If you have a mirror (any condition) with nice glass (5 1/4")...I'd be interested. Also looking for a nice aftermarket front sway bar, Euro lenses front & rear, uncracked dash and nice fuchs center caps (repros ok).

Thanks,

Bill

Bill,
Those screws are the same as something else that is more common. Let me ponder on it and get back to you. George at AA will know and of course have them and the gasket but shipping will double your price.
boxstr
The screw is the same as the door latch screw. We have those at CAMP 914 and the gasket. I also have mirrors. Euro lenses Front. Uncracked dash also, and which Fuchs?? Four lug or five?
Craig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.