Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 almost complete car dissasembled green/black $1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gotxqss
Hey guys I had a friend of a friend who had this car sitting in his garage for the last 9 years as is. He was going to restore took it all apart and then didn't. slap.gif This car was driving and all at the time he pulled it into his graveyard(garage)

What I do know

1971 chassis
Motor code is "ec"
Rust condition is very good. Slight on the battery tray itself and surface stuff underneath in the hole. Driver side hole is super minor surface. Little bit in the trunk as shown and really thats it. Pretty straight body. The slight primer patches I think was dings as ive looked underneath and no signs of any real buckling or smash fix. The car has a box with all the fuel injection parts. The trans spins smooth and have no worries this motor would start givin some fresh fuel and some power.

If you have questions you can email me at crabbroker at tmail dot com or give me a ring 702-400-9148

I will post some pics. If there is anything you want more pics of ect let me know. I have the seats and such that are worn in the garage as well.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

gotxqss
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
jonferns
Interested in seeing pics of both longs, floors, and inside where floors meet the firewall and longs.
gotxqss
Yeh going to try and mount the hood and trunk and such and get pics of the longs and such. Surprised how clean the chassis is!

Get those pics tomorrow!

thanks guys
AZautoXr
Email sent. Looking for a project for track/autocross/street! biggrin.gif
rymann
popcorn[1].gif

gotxqss
Sorry guys been a crazy week. Car was sold the day after the ad.. The new owner bought the trailer as well! Worked out well thanks to this site!

Thanks guys and good luck with the projects.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.