Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New at CAMP today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
A nice looking 3.2 6 cylinder 75 that is back home. I owned this car with a 1.8 4 cylinder and the BBB many years ago.
First 914 that I did the bumper backdate. And the five lug conversion with 7"x16" Fuchs.
CCLINTHANKYOUDUC
carr914
Is that Duc's?

T.C.
TC 914-8
Hi Craig, looks sharp, let's see picts of the 3.2. I'm in Portland this week. I'd stop buy for a test drive but if I get any spare time I'll be at the golf course.
I'll drop you a line if I get close to camp.

T
championgt1
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 21 2009, 07:47 PM) *

Is that Duc's?

T.C.

Sure looks like his car.
boxstr
Tony call me I will be at CAMP most of the week. I think we may have some rain, hope you brought your raingear. biggrin.gif
You can take a personal look at the 3.2.
CCLINTHEBIGBREAK
JRust
I want it. Damn shame I don't have the dough headbang.gif
Heeltoe914
simple and very cool
boxstr
Jamie, what 914 don't you want..... tongue.gif
number6
QUOTE(carr914 @ Apr 21 2009, 06:47 PM) *

Is that Duc's?

T.C.

Hi T.C.
The car is Craig's now (once again!).
She was incredible to me, so it makes me really happy that she can go back to the CAMP Counselor.
It hasn't really sunk in yet.

T.C., good luck w/ the sale of your blue car...and acquiring the new /6 that you're after.

DUCOUTTHANKYOUCRAIG
carr914
I know most of what Duc did to make this one fine car. Whoever gets it, will be one lucky dog.

T.C.

Duc, send me an eMail and let me know how your Real Six is coming along
6freak
PRICE??? BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAINT IT A COLOR MY WIFE LIKES....PS NICE CAR
BIGKAT_83
That car looks GREAT. Kinda looks like the blue one. What size and aspect ratio are the tires. I really like them.

Bob
rhodyguy
this is an instance where photos don't do the car justice. when it was at my house, the wheels, the stance, the car in general had me ready to swap to 5 lug wheels. next time try not to park the car in the shade when you're taking pictures.

k
dw914er
great looking car smile.gif
jcambo7
Very nice car... drooley.gif
number6
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Apr 22 2009, 05:59 AM) *

That car looks GREAT. Kinda looks like the blue one. What size and aspect ratio are the tires. I really like them.

Bob

Bob, the tires are 205/40-16s (Toyo). Blue car had 215/40-16s (BF Goodrich) - very close, though the 205s look/fit better, IMHO. That said, I think tire brands have a lot to do with it, too; I've had Dunlop, Nitto, BF Goodrich, and Toyo - the Toyos look/fit best, in my opinion (they definitely give the most clearance). Also with 205s, there's no need to roll the lips or stretch the fenders, with PLENTY of clearance (that's w/ the yellow car, at least; I understand other people have had different experiences).

-duc

**OOPS! I ERRONEOUSLY STATED 205/50 PREVIOUSLY ON THE YELLOW CAR'S TIRES; THEY ARE ACTUALLY 205/40. I did have 205/50 at one point but didn't like the look as much.**
6freak
Is it up for sale?? or are you sharing photo`s of it ,If so thanks it is a very nice car
Ferg
When did you get a Vette? 59??

Ferg beerchug.gif
boxstr
1962, Just sharing pics currently.
sixnotfour
nice
burton73
Craig,

What is the price of the 3.2? When will the details be on your web site and what will the smog story be in California? I take it that is the engine that was in my blue car I got from you and duc.

Thanks,

Bob Burton
number6
QUOTE(burton73 @ Apr 22 2009, 08:11 PM) *

Craig,

What is the price of the 3.2? When will the details be on your web site and what will the smog story be in California? I take it that is the engine that was in my blue car I got from you and duc.

Thanks,

Bob Burton

Bob, I can't answer for Craig regarding price, site update, etc..but, yes, the 3.2 is the Patrick Motorsports-overhauled one that came out of your blue car.

I miss the motor/yellow car already!

-duc
boxstr
Duc has been out to CAMP everyday since the yellow car arrived.
CCLINCAMPMODE
number6
I just wanted to point out a correction, as I'd hate for someone to buy tires in the wrong size because of me -->

QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Apr 22 2009, 05:59 AM) *

Bob

Bob, the tires are 205/40-16s (Toyo). Blue car had 215/40-16s (BF Goodrich) - very close, though the 205s look/fit better, IMHO. That said, I think tire brands have a lot to do with it, too; I've had Dunlop, Nitto, BF Goodrich, and Toyo - the Toyos look/fit best, in my opinion (they definitely give the most clearance). Also with 205s, there's no need to roll the lips or stretch the fenders, with PLENTY of clearance (that's w/ the yellow car, at least; I understand other people have had different experiences).

-duc

**OOPS! I ERRONEOUSLY STATED 205/50 PREVIOUSLY ON THE YELLOW CAR'S TIRES; THEY ARE ACTUALLY 205/40. I did have 205/50 at one point but didn't like the look as much.**
burton73
I want to point out something. The blue car has the rear wheel wells made flat (or rolled). Crag confirmed that the yellow car is not. The wheels are 7 Inch x 16inch Fuchs. This is just in case anyone thinks they can fit 7” Fuchs on the back with out rolling the fender. You will need the right tire.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.