Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUBARU 914 on Ebay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
budman5201
A guy in PA bought mine last year and the guy how shipped it must of drove it around and beat the living shit out of it. Blew engine and ripped all radiator hoses off from the bottom of car when it got there. It was perfect before i shipped it. Its on EBAY right now, for HALf what i spent. $6500 buy it now. Great deal.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...s#ht_500wt_1318

AgPete139
I've been emailing him back and forth here on the forums since I am looking for a car to outright buy with $. I think you're right, in that he did beat it up pretty good and is now apart. He's not letting on regarding problems it may have had...

His whole deal on here seems fishy.

But, it IS a deal if you taking it for parts for a different motor. The EJ25D is notorious for blowing headgaskets and warping heads under normal operation, and he said he never had any problems with it. Suspicious, especially after your statement.

pavpav12
I never said I didn't have any problem with it. I had a shit load of problem with it. After I got it shipped from budman5201. I found it the shipper some how broke the car. I had to replace the water pump (cracked in half), Radiator( had a hole in it) , WRX expansion tank (cracked in half), and motor. Last summer I swap the new parts over but never finish it. The car is apart because I wanted to see what kind of rust issue on the car. The only rust were on the floor pan. I picked up a new set from restoration design.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.