Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need a 12 point engine harness connecter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I still need a 12 point engine harness connector (the one that plugs into the relay board into the engine compartment.)

The jury rigged wire job that I have now works, but the connection is weak and the wires slip off really easy w/o the pin housing to hold them in place.

We have found plenty of spare harnesses, but all of them have had the 12 pin plug that I need removed! Can someone help me out? I'll be getting to Hershey on Friday night, and currently plan to be there through Sunday (though I may get called home Saturday night).

Zach
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 22 2009, 04:50 AM) *

I still need a 12 point engine harness connector (the one that plugs into the relay board into the engine compartment.)

The jury rigged wire job that I have now works, but the connection is weak and the wires slip off really easy w/o the pin housing to hold them in place.

We have found plenty of spare harnesses, but all of them have had the 12 pin plug that I need removed! Can someone help me out? I'll be getting to Hershey on Friday night, and currently plan to be there through Sunday (though I may get called home Saturday night).

Zach

we can have one in your hand tomorrow if you cannot find one locally Zach
VaccaRabite
I *THINK* that I have one lined up through Rich, but I may call you this afternoon if rich says that he does not have one after all.

Zach
type11969
What are you talking about? Those barrel terminals were precisely crimped to produce a perfect fit on those pins. Something else must be wrong.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(type11969 @ Apr 22 2009, 03:27 PM) *

What are you talking about? Those barrel terminals were precisely crimped to produce a perfect fit on those pins. Something else must be wrong.

You forget, I am a walking entropy field.

Stuff I am near breaks for no reason, so I like to over engineer... smile.gif

Zach
r_towle
I got you covered...

RIch
crash914
Zach, if not, I have one....yours if you want it...
Cap'n Krusty
Do yourself a favor, buy a new one. It won't be fragile 40 year old plastic .............
The Cap'n
Dr Evil
Dont forget to bring my tool box, it has my soldering iron and stuff in it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.